Alberta, Canada Surgeons?

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/14 10:33 am - Canada

Had my 9 months appointment at my clinic today and we agree that it's an okay time for me to start looking at surgeons.  Any recommendations?

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/14 6:43 am

Another source is the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons website(www.ASBPS.org). The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons has been established by plastic surgeons that specialize in body contouring surgery specifically for patients that have lost significant amounts of weight through non-surgical means such as diet or exercise or through the various bariatric procedures such as gastric bypass and lap band surgery. ASBPS's goal is to help you find a knowledgeable and experienced plastic surgeon. Its members are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and most are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery or the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons. You will find a lot of helpfull information regarding procedures.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-50801.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/14 7:16 am - Canada

Thank you!

Merk2017
on 9/16/14 4:32 am

Hi I am from Edmonton and was referred to Dr. Toy here in Edmonton. Its a 1+year wait for the consult and even longer for booking. It may be less with a referral but worth the wait which I hear. I cant be refered as I had my VSG in Mexico so I am on the wait list. 

In the meantime I am checking out Dr. Dawes in Calgary who is supposed to be good. Consult is in November I can keep you posted! 

Most Active