Surgery Planned with Dr. Sauceda

AnitaFill
on 9/20/14 9:45 am - San Jose, CA

Had to respond here as well. I'm coming up on my 3 weeks post op on Monday with Dr. S. Add me to the list of fangirls. Great care by him and his staff while down there. I went alone and would do it again .. healing nicely from my BA/BL, UB, TT and brachioplasty. I've never had PS before but I've had surgeries, all in the US. The care I received was beyond anything I've experience here in the US.

rose78
on 9/22/14 4:00 pm - san jose, CA

I'm just about ready ..to take the plunge and have him work his magic. ..do you feel it would be advisable to go alone. .

ROSE 78 

AZDee
on 8/31/14 1:09 pm - Gilbert, AZ

I have had Plastic Surgery with a US board Certified Plastic Surgeon as well as a board certified Plastic Surgeon in Mexico and I have to say the level of expertise was far greater with the later.  Granted it could be that my new surgeon received all of his years of Plastic Surgery Training in Israel where the standards are some of the highest in the world, or perhaps it was that this surgeon also holds a Specialty in Micro Surgery that enabled him to be such a incredible surgeon.  It was the pictures I saw from his patients that made me want to visit him, before even knowing where he was located.  This surgeon is located in Tijuana, so it was very easy for me to travel from the Phoenix area to have my surgery and in a couple of weeks I will be making my second day trip down for follow up and to discuss future work.   I believe the number one reason to use a Plastic Surgeon is the surgeons ability to preform the needed procedure, cost should be down the list.  I also believe everyone should do their own research and make a decision that they fill comfortable with.

Most Active