BOOBIES

scaryreader
on 8/2/14 11:10 am - Chicago, IL

Ok, I just got home about 15mins ago. I finally got them done & I HURT. But I can't tuck them in my panties anymore. I have staples in the back of one arm and a drain. A lot of my backflab is gone too. He pulled it around to help make the boobs fuller. I haven't seen it yet,b/c of the binder but he said it looks good & I'm sure it does. I've got to go bra shopping as soon as I can wear one. I'm excited!

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

katy
on 8/2/14 3:14 pm

Where did you have your procedure ? Did insurance cover.? Who was surgeon?

scaryreader
on 8/3/14 2:02 am - Chicago, IL

I had my surgery at Weiss Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Zachary was the surgeon and my insurance covered everything.

Eve

katy
on 8/3/14 2:49 am

great ! that's encouraging I also saw Dr. Zachary at University of Chicago though. I am waiting for approval of insurance and a surgery date . how long did it take for you to here from your insurance after seeing dr. Zachary initially

scaryreader
on 8/5/14 2:39 pm - Chicago, IL

I was scheduled at U of C for Dec.4, 2013. But then I changed to Aetna and U of C doesn't take that. But Weiss does and Dr. Zachary is there also. So I got a date for May 9 for the tt and after that was all healed I got a date of Aug. 1 for the breast.

Eve

Tracy D.
on 8/3/14 10:39 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Hi Eve - what requirements did your insurance make you meet in order to qualify for surgery?

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

scaryreader
on 8/5/14 2:43 pm - Chicago, IL

I honestly can't tell you. Kara just put it through & it got approved. She was shocked. She said Aetna had never approved the breast before.

Eve

Most Active