Please weigh-in if you have had breast augmentation - thanks!

ravenbrown
on 7/28/14 11:01 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I filled out my 32D cup bras, yes, but they didn't look like you would think a D looks. I think my surgeon thought I was a B cup (not way could I have crammed my boobs into a B cup).  So, yes, now I think they look like Ds or DDs.  They look pretty natural (although perky and full) because I have a long torso for my height, so they aren't coming out of my chin :)  I'm happy to show you before and afters in a PM if you'd like.  I really have no shame.

MyBariatricLife
on 7/28/14 11:13 pm

I am not tiny and young like you but there are other characteristics we have in common like the long torso and our breasts looking like B cups. 

It is so nice not to have shame anymore about our bodies. I will PM you. Thanks! Very helpful. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 7/28/14 8:33 am, edited 7/28/14 8:33 am

It's not fair of me to ask for your stats and not give mine! I have not had augmentation. Just a lift. 

Bra size now 36D although w/o bra I look like a B.

Your age 50

Your height 5'7"

Your weight 154

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Elisa00
on 7/28/14 8:36 pm

I haven't gotten a BA, because I have fairly large boobs. But I have a friend who is very sad about her tiny boobs. She even gets upset at the sight of someone who has large ones. Now she has started thinking about getting a breast augmentation surgery. So when I saw  thread here about BA i thought of having a look at what you guys are saying. So how was the experience, how did you find your surgeon?

MyBariatricLife
on 7/28/14 9:13 pm

Do you work for the cosmetic surgery center that you linked to from your post? I see you have been a member of this forum only since today. So it is suspicious that your first post is promoting a practice.  Sorry if I seem skeptical but I am sure you understand. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/14 11:31 pm

Instead of My Bariatric Life why not rename to My Plastic life as all your post have nothing to do with Bariatrics at all

Most Active