Some before and 2 days after lower face/neck lift pics.

pinkpeonies
on 7/13/14 1:38 pm
VSG on 04/23/12

Those are some awesome results! I'm considering having mine done, but it will be the last of whatever I end up doing. Funny how one plastic procedure makes you notice EVERYTHING else that can't be fixed otherwise. I'm about 8 week out from extended abdominoplasty and am looking at an arm lift and breast reduction next. Then there's extra fat on the back of my hips and upper thighs, plus the waddle thing...I feel so vain thinking about all this stuff, lol. Your pics are amazing. Definitely worth it, I think. Yay for you!!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

5/27/14 - Extended abdominoplasty with hernia and diastasis recti repair

12/20/14 - Breast reduction/mastopexy with bra line back lift

Miss150
on 7/13/14 2:24 pm

First, thanks...and, yah. so true about how fixing one thing just points out so very clearly how everything else is ...so...meh....There truly is no end to it.  Seriously. though, I think I am done.  Very blessed to have the discretionary money to pay for all this- but am at the bottom of my change purse with this last one. (Super indulgent hubby-bless his loving heart) Everything else that isn't perfect, or even pretty, for that matter, can be covered up-the now-not melons, but rather merely sugar cookie-boobies disguised with really good bras... the thighs...the skin on the upper flank..the not so perky backside...No one knows if I don't show it...And I don't.  Bottom line is, I think it's ok to want some of what we haven't had, but the time comes when we need to be content and happy with what we have...a balance somewhere- yah know?

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

AmberK
on 7/14/14 3:37 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with

I think you look beautiful! 

Most Active