TT and BL in TWO WEEKS!

AmberK
on 6/16/14 2:11 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

I'm having lots of crazy feeling and dreams! I have a lot of guilt with this suregery that I didn't with the weight loss surgery! 

I feel guilty for spending so much money on myself. Also for the fact that my hubby, mom, brother and SIL all are taking of work to come for my surgery. I insisted they didn't have to but they would never let me have surgery without them being there. I actually am glad because we are so close. 

I have wired dreams that I wake up and still have lots of skin and my tummy is big bc I didn't loose enough weight.  

Anyone else have crazy dreams and thoughts before your surgery? 

Thanks for any helpful info or encouraging advice! :) 

AZDee
on 6/16/14 2:32 am - Gilbert, AZ

Oh ya, I had crazy emotions going on before surgery, dreams and just thoughts in general...I keep picturing things that money could be used for rather than my surgery.  And then thoughts what if there were complications that could wipe out our savings...and what if something were to happen to me...I just had to grab ahold of myself and think positive thoughts.  Actually I worked on not even thinking about the surgery until it was time to leave.  Dreams well I don't know how to stop those, but if you work on not worrying about surgery in the day times, most likely you will not dream about it at night.  I was confident in my decision with my surgeon, and that helped ease the fears of the unknown.  Once I got there, my surgeon was so comforting and confident, it gave me the confidence I needed and everything went great...could not have been more pleased.  Just relax and breath, you are doing to do great!!!  I think excitement comes out in strange ways too, such as dreams and thoughts...  

AmberK
on 6/16/14 2:38 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

THank you! I appreciate your message!!  I agree with you,  I only need to think positive thoughts! I do love my surgeon and have lots of confidence in her!

I do the same thing about other things to spend the money on...... Vacation with hubby, Vacation with family, or put into the house....... I will stop and just relax.....those things will come eventually 

Most Active