I can't believe I FINALLY can post on this board!! :)

MyBariatricLife
on 6/17/14 6:55 am

I call myself FrankenBarbie 

Usually th the back fat rolls, if significant, are remedied with a bra line lift or a vertical torsoplasty.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

godzilla
on 6/16/14 2:38 pm - Israel
Wow what a transformative weight-loss you have done for yourself and this next step in your journey, having your upcoming plastics, will seal the deal for you!
There will be discomfort pain and swelling but also elation and adoration at the lack of jelly-belly hanging flapping skin; yet scars and some itching swelling and oo-la-la along the way. Many have written of highs lows and weepiness of sadness after the plastics; seem to be 'hormonal' as in a sense of loss in skin gone that we never wanted.
I had wound healing complications and I still feel like a pea**** strutting even if I could only have HMO approved procedures and don't look as slim as I would like based on many descriptions of others surgeries.
Closer to your time if surgery, check if any miseducations or supplements might interfere with your healing process and decide to up joke protein as it promotes healing and I think there are other tips that have been written before.
Some prepare and freeze small protein meals or buy rtd protein for fluid and protein.
Smooth easy surgery and healing!
Mikimi in Israel
emelar
on 6/17/14 2:40 am - TX

Congratulations on getting your date!  I'm sure there's a rocking body in your future. 

luvstar0613
on 6/18/14 11:59 pm - NY
VSG on 06/03/13

I am so excited for you!! I went to see him yesterday! He was awesome!

*Alana*   HW: 277.3, SW:267.8 

Pre Op: -9.5, M1: - 21.8, M2: -12.8 M3: -11.4 M4: -12.7 M5:-13 M6: -8.4 M7 - 14.4 M8: -4.6

Nikke2003
on 6/19/14 10:07 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I know, right?! He was so wonderful, now I have a crush on him!!! lol

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Most Active