TT Done in 2006...What it looks like now

MyLady Heidi
on 6/12/14 12:05 am

It still amazes me all these years later that my stomach is flat, it is really the thing that drove me insane, I hated hated hated my fat stomach my entire life.  Having a flat stomach has been a dream come true, and seriously the best money I ever spent.  Here it is nearly 8 years later, still going strong.

Lyss Remaly
on 6/12/14 12:59 am - Wheeling, IL

this is AMAZING!!!! good for you girl!  you look awesome!!!!!

MyLady Heidi
on 6/12/14 5:01 am

Thanks! 

AmberK
on 6/12/14 1:01 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

beautiful!!   Thanks for posting! I go my TT on the 30th and keep feeling VERY guilty about spending the money on it. I never felt that way when I had the VSG but I do with this. 

MyLady Heidi
on 6/12/14 5:05 am

Thanks!  I understand the guilty thing, hence the reason I never wanted to **** it up by gaining back weight, then I would of felt I pissed away the money.  Plus insurance paid for my rny, I never wanted to feel like I wasted the insurance money either.  I spent 11.5k on plastics between my extended tt with muscle tightening and my neck lift as one surgery and arms and a revision (free) for my neck in a second surgery.  I had my work done at Yale in CT using a residency program.  I couldn't be more happy with my stomach unless they let me trade it completely in for a nice not stretch marked one.  That would be great but since we don't get genie wishes I will stick with what I paid for.

Good Luck!

White Dove
on 6/16/14 2:48 am - Warren, OH

I was always aware of my stomach, even at 120 pounds it would look too fat.  When I would get to 110 it was alright, but I just would gain the weight back again.  I almost had a tummy tuck anyway at 173 pounds, but the surgeon asked me to lose 10 on the Atkins diet and I could not get it off.

I was 142 pounds when I had my tummytuck and that was the best thing I ever did for myself.  I then got down to 128 and felt wonderful (although did not really like the scar, a bikini would cover it).  Now I am 66 years old, the scar has faded out and I have gained back up to 138 pounds.  I don't wear bikinis at this weight, but still happy with my flat tummy.

I still catch a glimpse in the mirror sometimes and can't believe that I am this old and walking around in this body. 

Weight loss surgery gave me back my health.  Plastic surgery gave me back my self esteem.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active