Looking for Plastic Surgeon in NJ

latindiva
on 6/6/14 10:47 am

Need to get some recommendations/information on NJ plastic surgeons. I am looking to get a tummy tuck and maybe buttocks and thigh lift. If you can include information on care from physician/ staff, location of office, final results and level of satisfaction, etc and what you paid for procedure I would greatly appreciate it. 

jeterway
on 6/7/14 1:22 am

You should look for posts by My Bariatric Life - she used Dr. Capella.  She had an amazing transformation. You can also find her on the realself site.   If you were looking to go to Philadelphia, I would recommend Dr. Stephen Kovach at HUP.  He has done most of my work and also did an amazing job.

latindiva
on 6/7/14 4:50 am

Thank you

MyBariatricLife
on 6/13/14 2:42 pm

Thanks!!! You are so sweet Jeterway 

Based on your results, the price you paid, and the care that was provided to you, I do suggest patients consult with Dr. K. He hit the high note on all accounts with you. 

And for the same reasons - results, cost, and care - I recommend my surgeon, Dr. Capella. To the OP: Total cost for my body contouring was $25k inclusive of surgeon, OR, anesthesia, ambulance and several days at the care center. That was for two surgeries to contour my entire body, six months apart. You may click through to my profile to access articles I have written about my plastic surgery and an interview with Dr. Capella. You may see before and after photos on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/app/basic/113327258661152959776?tab=wX&source=appredir

Good luck with your consults!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/14 9:43 am

I would recommend looking for a plastic surgeon that is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons. Ask them toi submit claim for any proposed surgeries.

MyBariatricLife
on 6/13/14 2:31 pm

Hi Dr. D, does the ASBPS have any initiatives to get reconstructive plastic surgery procedures covered by health plans? That would benefit patients and surgeons. Thanks!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/14 12:38 am

Yes, that is one of American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons main initiatives and mine as its President. This is proceeding quite well and we arevawaiting an important ruling in Northern California on this issue!

MyBariatricLife
on 6/14/14 1:47 am

Very good!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active