Mexico plastics

jeri_lynn
on 6/5/14 11:50 am - richland, MS

I would love any pros/cons or referrals please

pineview01
on 6/5/14 2:15 pm - Davison, MI

Check out the Mexico forum.  There is lots of info there.  Also check out the other Mexico thread on this page.  It has a link to a surgeon many here at OH love.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Crazeru
on 6/6/14 9:46 am

That would be Dr Sauceda!  Yes, we do love him.  He's a very talented and caring PS.  His group here on OH is:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

AZDee
on 6/7/14 6:48 am - Gilbert, AZ

Just returned from having a lower body lift and a medial thigh lift with a wonderful surgeon, Dr. Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana, not only is he a board certified Plastic surgeon, but his other specialty is in Micro-Surgery, so he is very gifted when it comes to his incisions and fine scars, which for me was the most important thing when deciding on which Plastic Surgeon to use...I could not be more pleased. I posted pictures taken last week when I was two weeks out you can see the beautiful cut lines...I had a wonderful experience, would and will be doing it again!   

pineview01
on 6/7/14 2:21 pm - Davison, MI

How long ago was your tummy surgery the scares look good?  Was it the same surgeon?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

AZDee
on 6/7/14 2:32 pm - Gilbert, AZ

My surgery was 3 weeks ago, if you go to my profile you can read about it and see the pictures taken at two weeks...incisions were all closed at that time... 

pineview01
on 6/7/14 2:38 pm, edited 6/7/14 2:40 pm - Davison, MI

I looked at your profile and the photos of the LBL. MTL incisions.  I was wondering about the vertical tummy incision.  Was that the surgery with the other surgeon you were referring to?

AZDee
on 6/7/14 10:40 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Gosh, at first I didn't know what you were referring too since it's been so long...that was from my open RNY in 2003....No last year I went to Dr Q and had my arms, breast and lower face/neck done.  I now need to have the implants removed, and the pocket rebuilt and allow the breast to heal, the arms need a revision and I was told the muscle cut and tighten under the *****ould have bee better.  Dr Gutierrez is fixing all of those, I did speak with another Dr in Monterrey about doing all the revisions but was told he could no guarantee the outcomes from another Dr's work.  I was blessed to find Dr. Gutierrez as 3 out of 5 surgeries of his are revisions from other doctors.

AZDee
on 6/7/14 11:05 pm - Gilbert, AZ

That's weird, I was trying to say the muscle that was cut under the chin should have been cut and sewn tighter, so basically it turns out that all three of those procedures all need to be replaced.  I have no issues, going to Mexico for surgery, but just make sure you are going for the doctor first. not because it's a beautiful clinic, that may yield to a pleasant time spent there, but it certainly is no guarantee of the quality of the work from the Doctor.   Also this is a personal decision not a group decision, so again please make your decision based on what you feel is right for you....

pineview01
on 6/8/14 1:46 pm - Davison, MI

Thanks for the info!  The PS I have so far has been a little disappointing.  I had a complication with each that happened after surgery in both cases so only indirectly the surgeons fault.  He is a little old fashion/Conservative so I think I could have had a little better results with another but, I really feel comfortable with him and the "better" surgeons had God complexes or wouldn't do an extended thigh lift.

Most Active