New boobs and thighs x post

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 6/2/14 5:20 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Ok now I understand why folks can do this and the LBL at once. I literally have no pain now. No pain meds since waking up at 1 pm and its 8:30 pm now. I feel like I can get up and go apart from 5 drains and a pee bag! LOL! Not sure if I got implants or not, surgeon said he will see how it looks. In bandages it looks perky and high up almost to my colar bones. Looks like a C cup to me. We will see when I get unwrapped. Judging by the bandages he touched up the tummy but skin only since I coughed and did not feel like I was burning or hurting in any way. This is a cake walk in comparison with the LBL and that wasn't so bad either. Thighs look good from what I see. I think the mni thigh lift has minimal impact but that is all I needed. And no scar, just a groin incision. So all good! I am all done!!! Yay!!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

godzilla
on 6/2/14 8:39 am - Israel
Glad you are after; hoping your healing goes smoothly.
Mikimi in Israel

pineview01
on 6/2/14 1:27 pm - Davison, MI

Yeah, can't wait to see how good it looks.  The last looked sooo good.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Laura in Texas
on 6/2/14 8:00 pm

Awesome, Julia. So happy for you!!

Did you have any lipo on your thighs? Just curious.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 6/2/14 8:56 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

Doc said he uses lipo systematically as part of surgery technique. Very frankly I can't see or feel where he would have done it but I am a bit swollen and there are bandages still so I have not fully inspected everything. I will ask him again when I see him. I want to know too. Fact is things are still flabby but much improved, so I will hit the gym when allowed. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

marianthelibrarian
on 6/2/14 8:10 pm

That's great to hear! The boobs/arms and thighs are both on my maybe list once I get through the tummy recovery.  So consider yourself an inspiration! :D  Speedy recovery wishes for you!

Lapband 4/2005:  342HW, 202LW
RNY 7/30/2012: 292HW, 276SW

shrinking_sarah
on 6/17/14 3:48 am - CA

Your ability to heal is amazing!  Seriously, I am jealous and wondering if maybe drains are the way to go.  My surgeon has some new technique that allows him not to use them, which is in part why I chose him, but my recovery has not been as easy as yours.  It really  hasn't been that bad, I am just tired of feeling restricted in my movement.  Sigh.  I am not a good patient.

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

Most Active