Dr. Winslow Gave Me Back the Pretty Face I had in High School - Facial Plastic Surgery after...

MyBariatricLife
on 5/30/14 12:49 am

My Bariatric Life in 1982, 2012, and 2014. Dr. Catherine Winslow gave me back the pretty face I had in high school.

I just want to share my powerful results from facial plastic surgery with Dr. Catherine Winslow, Carmel, IN. Years of morbid obesity and massive weight loss did lots of damage to my once pretty face. But Dr. Winslow took out her magic scalpel and Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, she made my wish come true! I have a matured version of the pretty face that I had in high school. 

The before and after photos show my face at the time of high school graduation in 1982, then my executive portrait taken in 2012, and finally my face at 50-yrs old taken in 2014. I don't think it gets any better than this.

I am convinced that very few facial plastic surgeons can do what Dr. Winslow has done for me.   Here are the facial procedures I had done with Dr. Winslow:
Facelift
Neck lift
SMAS to tear troughs
Upper eye lid lift
Chin implant
Lip lift
Filler to lips, marionette lines, and nasal folds

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

marianthelibrarian
on 5/31/14 11:26 am

You look amazing! And so happy! 

Lapband 4/2005:  342HW, 202LW
RNY 7/30/2012: 292HW, 276SW

MyBariatricLife
on 6/1/14 12:31 am

Thank you!!! I am beyond thrilled!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

starlightlu
on 6/2/14 9:11 am - Canada

STUNNING!!!!! Good for you!

laughstarlight

SW 260 SW 257 CW 139 GW 130  

MyBariatricLife
on 6/2/14 9:40 am

Thank you. It is simply mind blowing what some of these talented plastic surgeons can do!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

AZDee
on 6/8/14 2:35 am - Gilbert, AZ

She did a incredible job, and your healing seemed to go so fast, it seemed like one day there you were the all new you...

MyBariatricLife
on 6/8/14 4:07 am

Thanks, AZ. It does seem to have gone quickly looking back, although I am not sure if it did while I was going through it, LOL. This was the easiest recovery of my surgeries... actually it was probably the easiest on every level. Looking back a year ago, it is almost inconceivable that I would change so much physically from plastic surgery. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active