Intense increased libido and/or painful penetration after weight loss / plastic surgery?

stephintexas
on 5/11/14 6:47 am

I dunno. I am going through a split. I don't know if I get surgery TO break up or if I get surgery THEN break up. I will let you know as soon as I know about the answer to the question. lol

MyBariatricLife
on 5/11/14 12:21 pm

How do you get plastic surgery TO breakup?

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

stephintexas
on 5/11/14 10:46 pm

Like subconsciously planning it on some level so, knowing the breakup is inevitable and getting surgery prior. Versus the breakup being a natural occurrence of higher self-esteem etc.

MyBariatricLife
on 5/11/14 12:19 pm

A plastic surgeon on RealSelf said the same thing you did, "It is not rare to have a patient describe these sexual symptoms after any form of a tummy tuck procedure. It is likely that the resultant and sometimes inadvertent pubic lift from the procedure changes the location/angle of the clitoris and makes it sensitive to pressure/stimulation."

i am confused... If there is no direct pressure or stimulation to the clitoris (as during recovery there is no sex) then how would this increase libido? 

As for my own experience, you know that I could not have a clitoral ****** after my TT... So for me there was not a correlation between location of the clitoris and drive. Does that sound right?

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active