Next round

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 5/7/14 9:55 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

So, had an appointment with my surgeon and my next round of plastics is scheduled for June 2nd. Breast lift with possible tiny implants for upper pole fullness, inner thigh lift (not the long one but just the one with the incisions in the groin area only) and a small revision of a part of my LBL - surgeon wants to remove a little bit more skin in one area. I can't argue with perfectionism!

Looking forward to being done with this process. Hopefully that will be all. I suspect that my arms will need to be done eventually but I will try the weight lifting first and see what that gives. They are not too bad, no major bat wings. So I am not ready to do the big scar thing just yet. So far all my scars will be fully hidden.

So, there we have it. Swing some critters for me on June 2nd.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

emelar
on 5/8/14 6:51 am - TX

Making a note to send good vibes your way.  I'm sure you'll heal like a champ.

I saw my surgeon today to schedule the last two procedures.  Looking forward to being done with the reconstruction this year!  Lower face lift in July and breast lift with extended brachioplasty in September.  Wish I could get away with less scars.

MyBariatricLife
on 5/9/14 3:16 am

Exciting! I am very happy for you! I wish my plastics were over. I was scheduled for my last surgery the end of the month but we had to move it to the Fall. Now I wait with baited breath. At least my summer won't be ruined with a recovery. 

Good luck to you!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active