Will I Look Weird?

ButterflyAna
on 5/9/14 6:45 am - Gilbert, AZ
VSG on 03/04/13
My surgeon said that I should do the Flues De Lis TT & panniculectomy. He said that with my muffin top it was the only thing that would help the front. He said I should do the back and thighs in a different surgery. I will wait and see what I look like before making the final decision. I think it matters on how much skin you have. He is also going to give me a mons lift. My surgery is next week I will let you know.

HW 360 Lap Band 4-15-08 (322)  Revision to Realize Band 11-15-11(249)  Revision to Sleeve 3-4-13 (249) CW 189

Crazeru
on 5/12/14 11:52 am

You may want to check out Dr Sauceda.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line to be directed to his group here on OH.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

MyLady Heidi
on 5/12/14 12:01 pm

I have a big ass but it doesn't bother me so extended tt with muscle tightening was all I had done at a teaching hospital Yale in CT.  Best 4 k I ever spent, but that was in 2006.  Pics in my profile.

drfisherps
on 5/12/14 12:15 pm

Hello Jennifer R. My name is Dr Peter Fisher. I live in San Antonio. I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring. It is very understandable that you are anxious about further surgery. That is normal. With the amount of weight loss that you have had (awesome) it does sound like a lower body lift will be needed. A few comments about this.

Firstly the pain is not particularly worse than a regular tt as most pain is on the abdominal side.

A significantly more amount of improvement can be obtained with a lower body lift. In my hands this comprises 5 things.

1 tummy tuck

2 mons lift

3 lateral thigh lift

4 buttock lift

5 ability to do a buttock and hip auto-augmentation. 

I know you said that you had full hips and buttock but rest assured when a competent LOL is done the buttock is flattened as are the hips giving a somewhat narrower and boxy look to hip area.

I do not charge extra for these.

A LOL In Total Costs $12,500 including a 2 night stay in the hospital. 

Whomever you see,  make sure that they are experienced in these procedures and look at before and after photos. 

Peter Fisher M.D. 

Most Active