OMG

3rbwsmom
on 5/6/14 11:00 am

I got my tummy tuck, ab repair, tubes tied, mons lifted, and hernia repair on April 24th and I am finally getting better. I literally came home and cried and asked my husband how people go through this. I couldn't get in and out of the chair by myself! I mean completely helpless!! I will tell you once the drains come out, you feel soooo much better! Everyday I get better and can't believe that I feel this good at only a week and a half out especially considering how bad I felt right after surgery.  The swelling is finally going down too, but i do wear my binder all the time except when I'm in the shower of course :-) i do still have a little muffin top above my incision, but the doc said that its still swollen. So I'm watching my salt intake, drinking lots of water, and wearing my binder all the time. oh and I'm finally getting some energy back, I am an instructor at the gym and will start back teaching next week (not my weight classes, just the water ones for a few weeks)  I would go back this week, but I don't want to chance doing too much and getting a seroma. Good luck to you! Keep in touch with me, I would love to talk to someone who is at the same stage as me. 

HW:298**SW:289.5**SD:5/14/13**CW:175**GW:170

on 5/7/14 6:45 am

Wow! almost the same thing I experienced after surgery. I was in so much pain you cannot imagine. it's getting better each day though. I still have lots of swelling and my stomach feels like a knot tightening  ropes together inside of me if that makes sense.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

stephintexas
on 5/7/14 10:38 am

I just got the bright idea to do ALL my surgeries at the same time. I have found with the muscle repair, mons lift and LBL/TT that moving around every 2-3 hours is vital. If I get up and stretch a bit (naturally not literally) then it comes things loose and not tight and painful. If I sit too long, the pain can be literally torture. Just keep mobile, without hurting yourself by moving too quickly or reaching too far or bending wrong. (lots of caution :)

on 5/9/14 12:18 pm

Thanks for the tip.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

Most Active