Question on TT .....please help.

Ivonne
on 4/14/14 3:45 am - NY

I was wondering does a tummy tuck lift slightly the inner thighs, groin and buttocks? Also I am taking a month from work to rest. Is this enough time ? I have an office job and light work. My last question is...what can I put on the scar to heel faster? I have heard of gel pads but dont know much.  Please give thoughts...thanks

emelar
on 4/14/14 5:00 am - TX

The only thing that does inner thighs is a thighplasty.

A tummy tuck should include a mons lift, but confirm with your surgeon.

A lower body lift/circumferential lift/belt lipectomy goes all around the body and combines tummy tuck, mons lift, outer thigh lift, and butt lift.  A regular tummy tuck doesn't touch your butt.

Ivonne
on 4/16/14 4:26 am - NY

Thank you..great advice.

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/14 4:11 am

The TT does help lift those areas and I try to specifically pay attention and lift the pubic area. One month in most cases should be more than adequate. I allow my patients to resume almost all activities with two-three weeks. I also suggest applying my ScarxTape(.com) which I have specifically developed to address supporting scars after any surgical incision. It has proved as effective but much less costly and easier to use than the silicone pads and other questionable things like silicone gels! You usually can keep ScarxTape on the wounds for about a week at a time through showering. Replace as needed but wear it continuously for two plus months for best results.

Ivonne
on 4/16/14 4:25 am - NY

Thank you....all my questions answered.

Most Active