HOME! Arm Lift in the bag.

Miss150
on 3/14/14 11:38 am

Yay! I'm at home now after arm lift this morning.  Nestled in comfy chair- propped up with pillows-thank you for pain meds, but not too uncomfortable, swaddled in a binder.  So far, not too much swelling. Hydrating and with trusty companion and love, the amazing Kurt-Bear waiting on me hand and foot- what a hubby!  Can't tell 'bout the stitches-covered with tape'nbinder.  My hands are a little swollen, but nothing like I imagined it would be- I didn't have any lipo- no fat to take off, but he took the skin removal down through part of my upper flank below the pits.  Stats so far-- Before surgery arms measured 14"  after (so far) 9"  Whoo hoo.  Feeling relieved and grateful.  Let the healing begin..  Bonnie

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

TeashaLorna
on 3/14/14 1:45 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care!

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

pineview01
on 3/14/14 1:49 pm, edited 3/14/14 1:50 pm - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  You are going to look so hot this summer.

I saw the PS today and got the last couple stitches out from my face lift.  Looks like the bleed is going to leave me with a not as nice result but, at least some better than before.  I also talked to him about my inner thighs and saddle bags.  Looks like just the inner thighs will be done and hoping to get the insurance to pay as the flop and rub when I walk.  

Have you talked to more than one PS.  I have found they all do things different.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

pebtash
on 4/5/14 12:12 am
VSG on 11/25/14

how much does and arm lift cost? I was considering this before I starting thinking about WLS so now I will wait. But may have to pay for this myself. Just was wondering and information can help. Thanks

Most Active