Lower body lift scheduled

Terry H.
on 3/13/14 7:34 am

Excellent!  I'm so very glad for you.  I'm feeling like this is the cherry on top of the journey to get to my best weight.  Did you get closure from it?

Laura in Texas
on 3/13/14 11:49 pm

Mentally, the plastic surgery did bring me peace. It was definitely the right choice for me. I do not even mind the scars at all. I love my body now more than when I was in my 20's and thin. I am 47 now.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Terry H.
on 3/14/14 1:49 am

Very encouraging Laura. Thank you for sharing. At 52 I haven't been happy with my body except for a brief few months when I was 17. Its been a long time coming. 

godzilla
on 3/12/14 4:07 pm - Israel
WOW on your amazing weight loss!
Tips: up your protein before your surgery and a few weeks after as protein aids in healing. There are also supplements that some recommend (I think brome lain and pineapple) but check with your GP that they are good for you.
A friend advised me to wear a sleeveless cotton shirt and then the binder to help against chafing.
My TT (my HMO only approved for me an apronectomy) was not circumferential but I think because I am short (152cm/5ft) that the pulling down if the skin above the naval makes me look flatter without the muffin top some complain about.
Remember you are trading excess skin/jelly belly/hanging pendulus for scars. At first glance it may look ugly and scary but after, if you are like me, you will feel like a pea**** strutting the strut. That flat belly that you will be able to bend down to pick something up of the floor (obviously not the first few weeks!) will feel amazing! My TT rexcess skin removal was 3K from just my lower belly and no lipo. So I am quite the happy gal!
If you want to talk or [email protected]
I live in Israel and sleep erratically as I have Disability and don't have a regular job. My cell provider gives us unlimited calls to 55 countries and an American domestic number for people to call us.
Mikimi in Israel
Terry H.
on 3/12/14 8:48 pm

Very generous Mikimi.  I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the results.  The thought of the scars do bother me but this apron is not going to go away and it is very uncomfortable.  My surgeon isn't going to do lipo either and he thinks he can get a great result without anchor cut as well.  He is going to do a butt augmentation so, for the first time ever, I will have a bigger behind than belly   How wild will that be!  

Keep on strutting!

Terry

godzilla
on 3/12/14 8:52 pm - Israel
Feel free to email and if you want to give me your number I have unlimited and time zone difference that I dong mind to call you at your convenience.
I'm not a stalker. Just a gal living on her own.
Mikimi
1-914-336-4218
Terry H.
on 3/13/14 7:36 am

Hey Mikimi,  That's very nice.  I will contact you before my surgery.  I'm pretty tied up with work but that was a very very generous offer and I'll take advantage of it.  I shall revoke your stalker credentials!

Most Active