Panniculectomy

Mary Catherine
on 2/16/14 11:58 pm

Some surgeons even do the skin removal before the weight loss surgery.  It makes you more mobile and that helps with your weight loss. 

PuffyPixie
on 2/18/14 8:47 am

My PS wanted me within 20 lbs of my goal and to have maintained for at least two years. 

RNY April 2009
264/142/150
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
They only fixed your stomach, not your head!
Iam_with_the_Band
on 2/21/14 8:20 pm

my first tummy tuck was done when I still weighed 270.  I had started at 488.  I was having chronic back pain from the weight of my  hanging skin.  He removed the skin and I had no more back pain at all.  seek a plastic surgeon who specializes in Weight Loss Patients.  Don't go to anyone else.  Ask that he/she also lift your mons pubis.  This is vital information to discuss with him/her because most will not lift it with just a panni removal.  The rashes will continue in that area and after you lower pannus is removed that portion will look like a scrotum.  (just something to keep in mind.)  You can PM me if you have any further questions.  I did have to have a revision once I got to goal and it cost me double what it cost others, but I knew this upfront and I was okay with it. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active