X-Post: The other shoe has dropped!!!

JazzyOne9254
on 12/10/13 7:12 am

After attending a senior citizen's holiday luncheon, and feeling full of holiday cheer, especially since I got the good news of insurance approval last month...I got a call.

My surgeon operates out of a different hospital under the same corporation than the one my approval was for....so he had to re-submit for approval for his practice and hospital, otherwise, no one would have gotten paid.  This is entirely contrary to what the insurance company told me, which was it made no difference what  surgeon performed the surgery, as long as it was with the same hospital.  The other hospital is part of the same hospital system.  The olny differnece is geographic location.  I have a sneaking suspicion this is an effort to get me denied, even though the doctor's asistant told me since I was approved once already, it should be no problem.   I am still on the December schedule however.  December 27th at 8 AM.

Am I just being paranoid because of all the effort I've put into getting this done, and having so many wrenches thrown into the  works?  I'm beginning to believe that maybe I'm not supposed to have this surgery for some reason.

Anybody have an insurance experience like this one?

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

godzilla
on 12/10/13 5:24 pm - Israel
You are not paranoid and have you have reason to be suspicious and scared...but you believe in the Lrd so keep praying that everything will fall into place as it SHOULD.
You know you can contact me and I will call you if you want.
Mikimi in Israel
JazzyOne9254
on 12/11/13 7:35 am

Got a big surprise today...will update post in a minute.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active