Goal weight acheived after Fleur De Lis Tummy Tuck

Graceful1969
on 10/22/13 6:48 am

I hit my goal weight weight of 163 lbs, 2 years and 3 months after RNY. Starting weight 328, current weight 160.5. Having RNY surgery was one of the best things I have ever done. Had a Fleur De Lis tummy tuck on 9/11/13 and will have breast lift in January. I am a very lucky girl. No problems at all with my RNY and I have a wonderful insurance company that not only paid for my RNY, but has also paid for my Tummy Tuck and will pay for my upcoming breast lift. Wish all insurance companies would do the same for everyone that needs this.

Before 328, after 160.5 (the after picture is actually me at around 180, I no longer have the roll around the middle)

Before and 6 days after Fleur De Lis Tummy Tuck.

katier825
on 10/22/13 8:57 am

Congrats!  You look great!  I am having a LBL & brachioplasty in Dec.   I hope my results are as good as yours!

Lori S.
on 10/22/13 8:59 am - Burbank, CA

You look fantastic, congratulations.  I go for a panniculectomy November 20th and am a little nervous.  Hope my results are half as awesome as yours are...  Good luck with the lift, you look fabulous.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do - John Wooden

MyBariatricLife
on 10/22/13 9:46 am

Congrats! Body contouring plastic surgery is wonderful. I am 10 days post op, recovering from body lift (no tummy tuck), inner thigh lift, monsplasty, arm lift, flankplasty, breast lift, and lipo. I hope my results this time around are as transformative as my tummy tuck was in April. I will have implants and face/neck lift next year. Then there will be nothing left to fix -- and no money to fix it with! LOL My insurance did not pay for anything, but then again I never asked. I will try to submit after the fact and see what happens. It would be great to get back some money!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

TeashaLorna
on 10/22/13 12:59 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

You look awesome and I am so glad that you are so happy with your results. I am having the fleur de lis and arms done in Dec and I can hardly wait.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Tess145
on 10/22/13 11:02 pm - Senatobia, MS

You look great!  Your body shape is similiar to mine and I had the same surgery.  I went back 11 months later and had the PS complete the LBL for my final surgery.  I love how everything turned out!

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

jubigirl
on 10/23/13 12:06 am
VSG on 08/26/13

You look fantastic!! I just had surgery but know I'm gonna need/want ps.

Thanks for sharing!

Kelli

Most Active