Breast cysts (after Mastopexy) update

godzilla
on 6/27/13 7:28 am - Israel
I saw surgeon (in Israel breasts go to surgeon and not gyn).
Definitely i have cysyts in the breasts and he gave he a script for Vit E for two months and I am to do another breast US in December.
Next week I have to see head PS of the country of my HMO and if he gives his approval then the HMO will pay for my appointment with my PS next Thursday or else I'll pay nominal fee for clinic appointment and then I don't know how much for removal of dog-ears of the Mastopexy. This head honcho only works my HMO system on Tuesday mornings from 8-11am and I live three and a half hours away by buses and I don't drive. So in order to get to him on time I will have to miss two days of work - the only two days I work - and sleep overnight in another city to get this appointment.
Mikimi in Israel
wls2011
on 6/27/13 9:31 am - Ballston Lake, NY
I have read your posts, sorry u are going thru so much. How will vitamin e help your cysts?
I have painful cysts in my breasts all my life, and still feel them. Doctors always say it is untreatable and benign condition.

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

godzilla
on 6/27/13 3:40 pm - Israel
Thanks got your response.
I'm not sure but I googled vitamin E and it does have healing properties so I have just started taking it and we"ll see how it goes. I suggest you google and then talk with GP or gyn and ask them-you know, be proactive for your own healthcare. I imagine it takes a few weeks as with aspects of health and healing. I'm not sure if the vitamin E makes the pain/discomfort go away or also the cysts.
And now I have to look forward to next week and possible but hopefully not frustrations.
Mikimi
Most Active