strawberry28
on 8/23/11 3:14 am - somewhere, MD
Girl you look great!  Like a teenager!!
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

Crazeru
on 8/23/11 5:16 am
You look absolutely amazing!  Dr P did a great job.  It really did take several years off!  

How does it feel having a new face?  I know I love mine!  I'm always showing off my new neck, minus the turkey waddle and jowls. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/23/11 6:50 am
I was feeling like a bulldog. Having fat cheeks even when thin, really start to drag things down after years, so when they got fatter, it was just a lot of excess hanging on my face and neck. 

I really felt I was looking mid to late 50's, despite being mid 40, so I told Dr Pino I wasn't expecting miracles and was OK looking my age, but I was feeling like my grandfather!

When I show people my incision under my *****it's hardly visible, even pointing it out) they say "HOW long ago did you have that done??" I'm so happy with the flapping skin being gone, but also happy with how quickly things healed. If someone were inclined to not tell about the face lift, they could get away with it, as I didn't have bruising or swelling after maybe two days, and the staples were out as well before I came home. 

Did you see Dr Sauceda? I'm probably going to him for my arms. There were several surgeons I liked, but they all seem to be better at specific things, and I thought Dr Sauceda was pretty well rounded in his skills.

Crazeru
on 8/23/11 5:56 pm, edited 8/24/11 2:54 pm
I was 58 when I had my body & face redone by Dr Sauceda.  He did a great job.  I did have some bruising, but it went away within 3+ weeks. 
The before pic was just before surgery, Tom took some quick pics.  The after was 3.5 weeks after the facelift.  I still have quite a bit of swelling and light bruising remaining in this after pic.  Once of these days, I need to really get some new pics done.  I think I had 4 stitches at the bottom of my chin, and then behind the lower part of my ears and on the top, all in my hairline.  I've always bruised a lot and it takes a while for it to go away.  I didn't have much bruising on my body though.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/24/11 3:59 am
  Your picture isn't showing.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/24/11 11:43 am
??? OH won't let me reply now to your post with the pics - the "submit" button is just not there, so I'm tacking my post up here.

Oh wow, you look 20 years younger! The neck and eyes are such a huge difference! Your skin even looks younger.

I wish I could have seen a few of Dr S's face lifts before I picked, as I could find lots of his work, but not much face work. I think he's about as well rounded as surgeons get, without any real weak areas.
Lee ~
on 8/24/11 11:14 am - CA
I love that you're getting so much positive feedback from everyone because you really do look gorgeous.  You certainly didn't have to settle on looking your age, because you don't!

At 60 I hope to just look as good as possible after Dr. Sauceda gets done with my face!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/24/11 11:49 am
I actually teared up at how kind some of the replies have been - people can be so nice here.

Obesity left me with zero self esteem, but I also looked much older from the deflated, hanging skin. I figured someone might say "that took a decade off you - you only look 70 now!" which shouldn't end any ones world, but when you've been feeling like an ugly monster for years, there just isn't the capacity for it. 

Thank you for the lovely comment.

Lee ~
on 8/24/11 1:56 pm - CA
You're so welcome.  We all deserve to feel beautiful, particularly after the hard work we put in to get the weight off and keep it off!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Crazeru
on 8/24/11 3:06 pm
Losing weight helped my self-esteem, but plastics shot it through the roof.  I think having a new body and a new face, just gave me the confidence that I needed to actually get out there and start doing things.  I would do stuff with the girlfriends, but when I decided to go out and start taking dance lessons by myself, I knew that I was on my way.    I met new people and it eventually led to a relationship.  It's fun and I'm enjoying myself.

I know, Dr Sauceda only had 3 facelift people on his website, and the pics weren't that good.  He's taken new pics of me so hopefully, it'll be added soon.  I think 3 or 4 women have had facelifts after seeing my results.  I will probably go back Jan '13 for an UBL to get rid of the back skin, BF doesn't think it's bad, but little tops, roll in the back and it's the only spot really left!

Chris
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda