Before and after face lift w/ Dr Pino

kathy215
on 8/20/11 10:58 am
WOW you look terrific and I must say, You look so much younger.. !!!!!!
KatrinaW
on 8/20/11 11:35 am
Congratulations!!! You look fabulous!!!!

Kathy
laurak712
on 8/20/11 11:42 am - New Braunfels, TX
Wow, beautiful results!  Congratulations!

Laura

Height 5' 7

PattyL
on 8/20/11 12:27 pm
 WOW!  Great choice and great results!

How long were you in CR?
enufisenuf
on 8/20/11 2:16 pm - Gold Hill, OR
You look fabulous!  I looked into Dr Pinos in CR but was kind of afraid to go out of country.  I am having a facelift/browlift and lower eyelid surgery on Aug. 30th by Dr. Bohley in Portland, OR.  I have heard he is really good.  I was told I could do the face work either before the body work or after it.  I have to have a hernia repair before the LBL so decided to do this first.  How long did it take you to feel like you were on the mend?  I was told about 2-3 weeks before I will be really presentable.  Your scars are minimal and you healed so well.  They are doing my browlift at the hairline so hope the scars are small and heal as well.  Are you happy with the results?  Looks great!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/21/11 1:13 pm
I made a spreadsheet of the pro's and con's of the surgeons I was considering, and one of Dr Pino's pro's is that he seems to get very little swelling and bruising. 

I'm not sure if I'm a fast healer, but I had a small amount of swelling for about one day (this was NOT a superficial facelift - everything underneath the skin was tightened as well) and very little bruising, which was completely gone before I flew home. The stitches under the *****ame out after 4 days, and the skin was healed shut, but you could feel a ridge where the edges met. Behind the ears were staples, and they stayed longer, and the last ones came out after a week, and there were some scabby holes back behind the ears that took several more weeks to heal over. The places behind the ears also stayed pink for several months, which is covered by hair, so it wasn't bad.

I was thrilled with how quickly things looked normal, but eyes heal fast, and apparently so do the chin incisions. I didn't get the brow lift, in part because my forehead is already really high, and I didn't want it to be more so. I also felt OK with my forehead skin, for now. The brow lift (I think) has the sutures in the hairline, and for me, the stuff back in the hair line was slower to heal.

I'm happy I went to Dr Pino, and while it would have been nice to go somewhere closer to home, the only consults I'd done near here with surgeons that were used to working on the previously obese and our unique skin, had estimates over $70K, and I just couldn't stomach that.

Good luck on Aug 30, and I'd love to hear about Dr Bohley.

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/11 11:42 pm
GIRRRRRL, you look AMAZING.!!

I want the same done to my jowls and gobbler neck...Hope mine turns out the fantastic when it's all said and done...

CONGRATULATIONS..!!

cyndy
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/21/11 1:15 pm
 Omgo**** actually brought tears to my eyes reading how kind some of your remarks were! 

You ladies are so sweet, and make this journey so much more fun!

lauralisi
on 8/22/11 1:06 am, edited 8/22/11 1:11 am - Dona Ana, NM
Hi,
You look so nice.  Thank you for posting your pix too.  I was so sure of Brazil, but am now researching CR.  A lady on realself.com (tic4me) had a great outcome with Dr. P also.  I've also been checking out Drs. Lev, Chavarria Urzolla and Arguello.  Would you mind sharing your spread sheet to help me decide?  Again, you're beeyouuuuutiful!!!

edited for clarification
Raven300
on 8/22/11 9:58 am
 Thank you so much for sharing your photos!

You look amazing!  I know it is just repeating what everyone else said - but AMAZING is the right word.  The results are just stunning.  Your skin looks fabulous, you look dramatically younger and you look absolutely beautiful.

I hadn't considered a facelift before, but with these type of results I may have to.

Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing.