Anyone get plastics before achieving "normal" bmi/goal weight?

Thundergrrrl
on 6/14/11 6:02 am
I LOVE my butt, thank you very much :) The only part of my body I don't like is my midsection. Even though my ass and thighs are meaty they are muscular and I think they look good. I love being a "thicker" woman.  My original goal was to make it to 180 and be a size 12. I've surpassed that with my "low" being 178 and even in a size 10 normally. There is nothing that makes me want to lose more weight except the hope that my belly might go away. If I could be 175 with a flat stomach or even a smaller pudgy one I would be so happy.  I'm just one of those body types where I can tell this is going to be the last thing to go. I might have to get down to 130 before I don't have a belly and that's just not going to happen.

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

NursieGirl
on 6/14/11 6:52 am
Then it sounds to me like all you need is a panniculectomy and possible tummy tuck. 

Thundergrrrl
on 6/14/11 7:17 am
I sent pictures to Dr. Manjerrez and he said definitely start with a TT and then lipo hips/thighs and then add in a whole second butt lift procedure! But like I said, it's not gonna happen - I'm just doing what I want. But no, unless I'm mistaken, I don't think a panni would work because it's less "loose skin" and more "stubborn belly fat" ;)  But if there's nothing wrong with the muscles in my abdomen than maybe...

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

NursieGirl
on 6/14/11 1:59 pm, edited 6/14/11 2:01 pm
Then Tummy Tuck it is!   I just mentioned it because I had seen some people get a panniculectomy covered by insurance, and then pay extra for the TT portion directly to the surgeon

Sounds like Dr. M wants to create a Barbie doll!

Most Active