Houston Plastic Surgery Options

Brenda R.
on 6/1/11 6:20 am - Humble, TX

Any recommendations for Dr.'s in Houston?  Also, I have seen post about Baylor College of Medicine residency program.  How does one go about having the program consider them?

Working on me - want to be better in everyway not just physically!!!  Its a process no time to judge or be judged!!!! 
cleos_mom
on 6/1/11 9:33 am - phila., PA
Dr LoMonaco  is in Houston he also posts on this line
Susan
Brenda R.
on 6/2/11 12:04 am - Humble, TX
Thanks, I made an appointment with Dr. LoMonaco unfortunately he has no availability until August, but I pray I can get it done.  The residency program is interesting to me considering I may have to self pay!

Thanks,

Working on me - want to be better in everyway not just physically!!!  Its a process no time to judge or be judged!!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 10:47 pm
Hi,  I would like to know how long after the initial consultation with the residency program does it take for the actual surgery or surgeries to be performed.  And do you have a estimate on the cost.  Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
slimin08
on 6/1/11 9:47 am, edited 6/2/11 11:20 am
I'm using the residency program at Balylor for my upcoming surgery (tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift). Dr. Bullock will be in charge. He came highly recommended by Dr. LoMonaco. phone 713-798-8877 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            713-798-8877      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Brenda R.
on 6/2/11 12:05 am - Humble, TX
Because I am self paying residency sounds like a really good option.  How did you get in contact with the program?

slimin08
on 6/2/11 5:16 am

It's simple. Call the number I provided and let them know that you're interested in using the residency program. There are no requirements other than being able to pay cash. Dr. Bullock is certified and will oversee the resident. He specializes in working with ethnic skin types. In my case I have the chief resident who is at the end of his program. By the way, Balyor requires that residents serve an extra year; so they have five years of training instead of four.

My surgery is scheduled for June 21st. I'm looking forward to it.

shellymor
on 6/1/11 2:58 pm - TX
Dr. LoMonaco is my surgeon, and to me, he's the best of the best.
Brenda R.
on 6/2/11 12:06 am - Humble, TX
I have heard.  I hope to see him.  Hopefully I can go the residency route!  Thanks for replying!

dasie
on 6/3/11 1:28 am
Did you have your next round of plastics.  How are you?  We met at the OH Conference.

Most Active