Dr. Sauceda's anesthesiologist's certifications background etc.

playwithzoe
on 12/4/09 7:46 am
Did anyone ask.  I think I read that his anesthesiologist is his wife.  Is she all board certified etc. or the equivalent in MX, anyone know?

I'll ask him but was wondering.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Amarylis
on 12/4/09 10:07 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Please, let me know, thanks!
Panda ..
on 12/4/09 11:04 am, edited 12/4/09 11:04 am
playwithzoe
on 12/5/09 12:57 am
Yeah I thought Dr. Jossart was great.  It was the easiest recovery I've had from any surgery.  I've had absolutely no complications or issues. from my VSG.

U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

JUSTSTAR
on 12/4/09 5:11 pm - KETCHIKAN, AK
VSG on 09/29/09 with

If you go to this blog - she has a lot of before and after pictures ---- I can't wait until my day comes!!!!

It looks like there is a separate group to talk abour Sauceda:

Post Date: 11/10/09 5:03 pm
Last Edit: 11/11/09 1:36 pm
After all the discussion on the board regarding Dr Sauceda's credentials, I emailed him asking for me information.  Here is the email I received back from Dr Sauceda explaining everything and giving proof to his certifications.

The "Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica" and the "Asociacion
Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica" (AMCPER), are in the same building,
actually in the same office.
Flamencos 74
Col. San José Insurgentes
México, D.F.
Tels. 5615 49 10 y 5615 49 11
Fax. 5615 49 23
Lada sin costo 01 800 711 87 32

Actually if you put in google "Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica", it is going to show you the Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica web site.  They are not the same thing, the Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica has to watch over the 13 plastic surgery programs on the all country, and has to put  the final exam on the residents who have finish their course. This is a hard exam, in my case, it  was written and oral exam, but after some years they only require the
written one. The AMCPER is the association which make the national congress of
plastic surgery.

But to be on the Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica, you have to pass this exam. Now, I don't know how it is in the states, but here in Mexico for a plastic surgeon if he or she is the biggest plastic surgeon association you have to be on the board.  Anyway, here is the link of the Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica in there you can find my name.

http://www.consejocpr.org.mx/principal.htm

On the Medicos Certificados there are the all abc, you have to click on the big S, and then click several times on siguente ( because  on the S, there a lot of plastic surgeons.)

Also I am in the FILACP, ( FEDERACIÓN IBERO LATINOAMERICANA DE CIRUGÍA
PLÁSTICA Y RECONSTRUCTIVA),  which is the ibero latinamerican federation of plastic surgery.

http://filacp.org/directorio/index.cgi

In there you have to put my last name and my name.

Hope that helps!

Jessica

www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com
A mom that has lived through infertility, loss of a child, obesity, & lived to blog about it

Lapband 4/16/08, SW 265, lost 70 lbs, stalled & gained 4 lbs in 2 months
Revision to VSG 11/24/08, SW 199, CW 158, GW 140
LBL, BL/BA, Small TL, & Lipo w/ fat injections to butt on 10/08/09 w/ Dr Sauceda, Monterrey, Mex

playwithzoe
on 12/5/09 12:55 am
Thanx and yes I'm very familiar with IVFMommy's blog, it's been very helpful.  I was curious more about the anesthesiologist's credentials as I've seen Dr. Sauceda's.

Soaplady
on 12/5/09 12:10 am - Guilford, NY
I am almost 4 weeks out with Dr S procedures. I dont know his wife's credentials but will tell you she works with other surgeons...not just her husband and having had several surgeries on  my knees, feet and toes...I never came out of surgery so comfortable and non-groggy as I did with her at the helm.

She is sweet, beautiful, caring and very good at what she does. I do know her first name is Gabriella, but not her last name. I just forgot. So, cant look it up, but if you really want/need to know...you can email Dr. S. He will be happy to give you any info that will make you comfortable with your decision.

Soapy
playwithzoe
on 12/5/09 12:53 am
Good to know Soapy, thanks.  I did ask Dr. Sauceda, just doing my due diligence.  It's so reassuring to find so many happy customers.

Most Active