OMG! UGH!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 2:25 am - Baltimore, MD
I just took some pics of my body and all I can say is UGH!! I look good in clothes but the saggy baggy elephant without clothes...oh god I cant wait to have PS!
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 2:53 am
 ((((Char))))

Been there.  Done that.  Etc.

It will be better one day!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 2:54 am - Baltimore, MD
thanks sweetie...it just makes me cringe...even after losing over a hundred pounds...I look almost more awful then pre weight loss.....
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 2:58 am
You aren't asking for advice BUT . . .

Now would be a good time to stop looking at yerself all nekkie and everything . . . It can be terribly demoralizing.  Really.  I know.  

You already know there's a problem.  You already know what you're going to do about it.  Stop punishing yourself for something you didn't do and can't fix right away -- it will sap the life outta you.

I hope you don't mind my saying that.  But it certainly was my experience.  It isn't like you can be motivated to live better in order to get rid of it.  Exercise won't help.  Diet won't help.  Giving up drinking and drugs is always a good thing, but frankly won't fix the excess skin.  

You're already making plans to fix this -- see if you can let it go until then!
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 3:02 am - Baltimore, MD
Oh I know I was taking pictures to send to Dr. Sauceda so that he can give me some idea of what I need done and an estimate...otherwise I would never do this otherwise! LOL 
portmaster1000
on 12/5/09 8:59 am - Hickory, NC
Damn, I needed that advice like 4 years ago!  Oh well, better late than never.

Mark
chickster522
on 12/5/09 7:42 pm
Charming,

That's great advice...but it's kind of like a train wreck...you just can't stop looking...no matter how horrible it is...lol

Debbie
WildeWoman1
on 12/6/09 8:33 am
I know how you feel. I had hubby take my "before" pictures to send to the PS & I was SHOCKED!! I guess seeing me from behind with these hugh bat wings. . . .I never saw them from that angel . . .I am now even more determined to have the PS.

It will be better soon!! In fact, by next Christmas I'll have my new body!!
Most Active