Few Mark up pics.

TammyGirl1
on 12/4/09 7:47 pm - Oakley, CA
Dr S said he would give me copy of some of the pics he took of me once he marked me up but here are a few that I took when I got back to the room.  

He marked me for lipo on the flanks and outer thigh. He also marked for small thigh lift. Then it was on to where he is going to insert my good fat into my booty. He says he will insert as much of the best fat but I won't have a J-Lo booty. I am cool with just having an improvement :-)

I will have the donut hole lift but we are not completely sure with size yet. It will depend on when he places them in since I do have some tissue. To allow me to have a very low TT scar and keep my bb in the same place I will also need to have an approx 1 inch vertical scar between my TT and new BB. It was that or have a really low BB..I chose the scar. I am also going to have a small thigh lift rather than just lipo on the thighs. I have alot of loose skin over the fat and it will just make it looser. This wasn't a procedure I was going in knowing I was going to have but I would rather get it done now than get the TT and wish I had later..I don't want ANY more surgery after today :-).   I am so at ease with Dr S. He was so nice and sincere. He wanted me to know he is not perfect and I told him I am not looking for perfection. I am looking for improvements. But his work so far that I have seen is awesome...   I have to say that I have the most supportive, loving DH in the world. He is trying to support me from another country and he is having a hard time with this. He is worried about me going under in another country and not being able to be here with me. He has been the best with ALL my craziness, like coming out of left field and getting all this done so quickly. We knew I wanted this but just not so quickly after WLS. But after all this, he loves me and wants the best for me. You can't ask for anything more from a partner in life. I adore him and appreciate all that he has done for me (and my children). Big hugs and kisses to him..he is a great husband.
So we will see what happens in the next couple of hours! Dr Sauceda's wife will pick me up at 8am for an approx 9am start. He says it will take about 8-9 hours. I am not really nervous but am getting excited :-). Yeah.

TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

dw45
on 12/4/09 9:13 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Best of luck on your surgery!  I'm so excited for you!
You are going to look AWESOME!!!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

shscharger
on 12/4/09 9:42 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Here's to a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery !!   And I know you are in good hands so just relax and take it easy during the recovery .  And please tell everybody I said "Hi" .

Tony
M B.
on 12/4/09 10:12 pm - Warrensburg, MO
Tammy looks like from the markings that your improvements will be awesome!  Your body was not in that bad of shape to begin with.  Best wishes for getting through your procedures smoothly and for a quick recovery.  Kudo's to hubby for being so supportive!  It makes a difference to not have to worry about things at home!  Can't wait to hear how you are doing, as soon as you are able to post an update.

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

Soaplady
on 12/5/09 12:04 am - Guilford, NY
Tammy. you will look so amazing when you are done.

The lipo is a painful recovery but you will keep your eye on the prize knowing that with each day, you will feel a little bit better. And before you know it, a month will have passed...then 2 and then the pain and discomfort of recovery will be but a faded memory. And you will look
Mah-velous!

Hope this finds you fairly comfy just now. Hugs and kisses!

Soapy
playwithzoe
on 12/5/09 1:39 am
Tammy I can't wait to see your results and hear how it goes!  You and I have similar bods and are having pretty much the same procedures except I may have some face work done as well and put off the TT and thigh lift till later, although I will be getting lip on my tummy and thighs.

I'm going to be scheduling my date with Dr. Sauceda this weekend!

Here's to a speedy recovery.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 1:55 am - Haleiwa, HI
Good luck Tammy!  I know you will do great and anxiously wait to hear how you are doing.  I hope the fat grafting to your butt doesn't hurt as much as mine did! 

Please let us know how you are doing!

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 3:33 am - Baltimore, MD

Tammy you are gorgeous before surgery, you are going to be a real hottie after recovery! woohoo!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/5/09 4:51 am
Tammy!
You're in surgery right now.
I'm here waiting to hear you're out.
I'm going to the hotel, but will try to see you as soon as I can and you're up to it.

It's good to hear that you're hubby is so loving and supportive.  You truly are in very good hands.  You're a blessed woman!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

runnergirl
on 12/5/09 6:59 am - Canada
 I can't wait to see you!!!! I have my surgery on Tuesday, I hope to meet you before its my turn. Hope you feel better soon, see you in a few.

Heather
Most Active