Update on Ruth (moosie1234)

Renee2007
on 12/4/09 3:12 am - Central, FL
I just wanted to give a brief update on Ruth. We have the same surgeon and I was in the office today for my 6 week follow-up to my brachioplasty and thigh lift and I asked about her.

She had emailed me the night before surgery and asked if i would let you all know how things went as soon as I heard from her. I've been waiting for her call but hadn't heard anything so I asked about her today at my appointment.

The Dr. said she did fine and is very sore with also a lot of numbness. She had the back part of her lower body lift done with the butt augmentation as well. I'm sure she's just not felt up to posting herself. She's at the aftercare facility so I know she's being looked after and being taken good care of.

Keep her in your thoughts and lets hope she has a speedy recovery!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Jennifer Q.
on 12/4/09 3:15 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks for the update.  I will be praying for her! How are you feeling?

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
Renee2007
on 12/4/09 10:07 am - Central, FL
I feel really good, Jennifer. Thanks for asking. I really noticed a big difference in my energy level as I hit the 6 week mark this past week. My incisions are healing very nicely and my surgeon is really pleased with my overall progress. I've lost 15 pounds since surgery and that was a bonus! Not wanting to lose anymore and hoping I can maintain the loss. The recoveries are not fun the the results have been well worth it for me.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Redhaired
on 12/4/09 3:25 am - Mouseville, FL
Thanks for the update.  Please give Ruth my best when you speak with her.

See you tomorrow.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/09 3:40 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks for the update Renee!  Please give Ruth my best!!

Jessica
MultiMom
on 12/4/09 3:42 am, edited 12/4/09 3:42 am - NH
Kennedy12
on 12/4/09 5:31 am - Chicago, IL
I remember those first couple of days post LBL and Butt Lift, they aren't easy. Glad she is being well cared for!

Thanks for the update Renee.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Ms Shell
on 12/4/09 11:33 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hey Jillian...how the heck are you doing??  All closed up?

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Kennedy12
on 12/4/09 11:09 pm - Chicago, IL
Almost, the wound vac is only on one wound now, the rest I am dressing until the skin closes over them. I am getting there!! Hope to be off the wound vac within a week or so.

How are you healing??

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Ms Shell
on 12/5/09 1:29 am - Hawthorne, CA
Mine scabbed way over and closed up at about the 6 week mark.  It was AMAZING watching the one on my side just start closing in on itself!!  Glad to know you are down to 1....are you still trying to scarf down that procare?  I was so GLAD I finally closed cause I was pretty much about to scream if I took another shake, lol!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active