Rhinoplasty Surgery

john_albert
on 12/3/09 3:34 pm
Hi,

Rhinoplasty can improve your look, self-confidence, or health, you need to know how Rhinoplasty is performed? and what you can expect. Rhinoplasty is also commonly called nose reshaping or nose job. Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure which is usually performed by surgeons. While nose plastic surgery is usually performed for cosmetic reasons, you might also need to undergo a Rhinoplasty procedure to correct serious facial injuries, amend breathing problems. I am telling you these things because I already had a Rhinoplasty surgery and feel much better now.

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/09 7:48 pm - Tuston, CA
 Hi,
One of my friends recently met with an accident.He has badly damaged his nose as well as his face  and now wants to correct it.He went to many of the doctors to get the operation done but somebody told him that the operation is very difficult and swelling occurs many a times even in the later part of his life and there are many other problems.Please suggest me what should be done..........
john_albert
on 12/4/09 1:59 pm
 Hi,

Hey Kate, I don’t know about your friend either his nose damaged from inside or outside but he need Rhinoplasty Surgeon. What is important for you to tell your doctor about accident then your surgeon should carefully analyze the inside and outside of nose. It is helpful to have specific changes for nose in mind when you visit your surgeon. The surgeon may make suggestions based on his artistic values. And please tell him the operation is not very much difficult.

Thanks

Most Active