Pics from Dr. Sauceda surgery

katiekat412
on 12/2/09 11:48 pm
HI All,

Dr. Sauceda sent me my marking pictures, and a few after pics from when I was in Mexico, so I'm posting them. PLEASE remember though, I am very swollen. I still can't get into any of my pants! I swelled so bad post op my hand swallowed my IV and my face looked like it did 100 lbs ago. You don't lose that overnight!

Anyway, you have to be a friend, so please send a friend request if you would like. The password is: PS11132009

I had a Benelli (donut) lift, and high profile gummy bear impants, 350 ccs. I didn't have much breast tissue at all, so that puts me at C cup. I also had an extended TT, but not a lower body lift. I was going to get the big arm lift even though they weren't atrocious because I'm an aerobics instructor and my arms flap in the wind, but I got the small arm pit only lift instead and I am happy. Finally, I had lipo, including on my calves. I don't have any pain there, but because of the swelling, I can't tell if it will make a difference yet.

Let me know what you think!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Jody ***
on 12/3/09 12:04 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Katie - the password isn't working for me.  Any ideas?

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

kerniec
on 12/3/09 12:10 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14

Katie

1. WOW you looked amazing BEFORE...........you are so much skinnier than you act..........much skinnier!

2.  You look incredible after.  Not sure what you think you are going to lift on your thighs.  I can tell you that while my tummy is smaller and less work to be done there your thighs look 500X better than mine! 

3.  You had more breast tissue than me to begin  with, LOL if you think that's very little breast tissue...........

4.  I have totally been researching PS and I don't think I can do it.  But I am totally happy for you and you look beautiful, be proud of the gifts you have given yourself and the incredibly hard work you put into sculpting that body with exercise!  It shows!!!

275 SW 8/5/08LB 165MW 2009-11, LB complications 2010-14

7-22-14 Revision LB to VSG 212SW/192CW/159GW  HT 5'7"

chickster522
on 12/3/09 12:13 am
Katie,

You look fantastic !  He does amazing work....I still can't believe it's me when I look in the mirror.

Debbie
katiekat412
on 12/3/09 12:25 am
Debbie,

Yours is the most amazing transformation I've seen. How's your swelling? I'm so glad you posted how bad you swelled, otherwise I'd be in an even bigger funk than I am right now. Post op blues!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

chickster522
on 12/3/09 12:33 am
My swelling is much better, on an average day I start to swell about 3:30 in the afternoon. I am not wearing the compression garment the Dr gave me...on busy days I wear Spanx. 

Don't let the funk get you...it does get better every day....for me week 7 was kind of a turning point. I don't wake up thinking about my surgery...and I don't decide what I'm going to do by how my body feels that day. 

I would do it over again in a sec....
katiekat412
on 12/3/09 12:23 am
Thanks Kernie! That means a lot. It helps to see pictures of yourself...and then again not. I never noticed I had back muscles before these pics, and a waist from behind, but the before from the front makes me kind of barfy!

Also thanks for the thighs comment, but that's what they look like coming out of a compression garment, and filled with swelling. The inside of my thighs looks like dead chicken skin- the cellulite I have (pre welling) doesn't bother me, but the skin does. I would only get a small thigh lift.

You are super beautiful now, and I get you about the money. It wasn't the smartest financial decision, but oh well! If you ever do start looking, let me know.

Are you feeling better today?

kerniec
on 12/3/09 12:35 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14

I do feel better, thanks!  And I was glad to see you had the doughnut BLA, that's the one I wanted, and my breasts are a smaller version of what yours were, so I definitely think I can go that route, which is great as far as scarring and even cost from what I looked into.............where are your implants, and you said gummy/i not sure what differences there are there, I haven't looked that far, jus****ched two seminars so far at support group and I've been lurking on this forum lately....

I figure in three or four years I might be able to have the PS if I want it, so I'm going to see how my life goes. 

I was a little heavier, but I'll send you my bandiversary pics...........not sharing my befores with anyone else until I have an after!

katiekat412
on 12/3/09 6:09 am
Hi Kernie,

Yep, I'm glad I got the donut lift, but neither of my consults here would have done it; they said I needed to full inverted T. They also would only do below the muscle. I know I might sag a little sooner--and I do mean a little--everyone only gets 10-15 years out of lift, but I do too much strength training to have implants below the muscle.

Well, if you decide to go to Mexico, let me know, and I can be your recovery friend, LOL! I can show you around the grocery store, mall, and Starbucks. Other than that I'm useless- I don't speak any Spanish.

Anway, glad to hear you are feeling better today. Ablation sounds painful. Yuck!

kerniec
on 12/3/09 6:13 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/22/14
Thanks I feel really good now, pain is all gone.  Like magic!

I like the look of the donut lift, and I have so little tissue left.  I don't know that I want behind the muscle either, even though I don't workout as much as you, once I have a gym membership again I plan to be a gym rat.............anyways, I have three years to think about it.  :0)

I'm just happy looking at my naked pics from Aug, I am a lot smaller!  Boobs unfortunately got smaller with the tummy and thighs, not fair!

Most Active