Any one have luck with Medicare and Medicad Helping with Tummy tuck or your arms?

Lucy B.
on 12/2/09 6:14 am
Hi

I am getting ready to go thru the Prossess of Getting my Plastics lined up.. I would love to have a tummy tuck or at least a panni (?) covered by medicare or medicad .. I live in indiana ..

I have a large Hernia that has to be repaired so I am hoping that with that and documentation from my plastic surgen and my PCP documentation about the repeted herinias that i have had and the infections under the skin folds may help..

Also in September and also November of this year I had to go thru Skin grafting on my Left arm and had to have my right arm also had surgery Removing Damage of HS ( a cronic skin Diese that I have been dealing with for over 25 yrs and from the surgerys it has left my arms pretty much Deformed The left side has really ugly skin grafts and my right arm has a huge chunk taken out of the bat wing area but still has alot of hanging skin.. So I am hoping that they would help pay or pay for the restoration of my arms..

any one know how medicare will treat this?

I am on disibilty becouse of the HS mainly so I am hoping they will help me take care of this as I have no way to self pay...

Thanks for any advice you may be able to give me??

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.. I can post pictures of my arms so you can see what I am talking about if you think it would help for you to see just how bad they look.. and not only from the weight loss but the damage getting rid of the HS..

Lucy

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/09 7:44 am - CA
I don't know the answer to this, but I thought maybe you could x-post this on all the other surgery boards, because alot of people have medicare/medicaid for their insurance. Might find your answers there!

Blessings,
Jenny 
Lucy B.
on 12/3/09 2:14 pm
Thanks Jenny

I will have to do that...

Lucy

Most Active