Take a look, would you have PS if you were me?

playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 10:44 am, edited 12/3/09 3:10 am
Update:  I've removed my pics as I don't want them floating around the web.  Thanks everyone *****sponded. - T

I wanted a Tummy Tuck (small) a Medial Thigh Lift, a Benelli or Donut Breast lift (only cut around the areola) with smallest augmentation I can get away with, lipo of the stomach and inner and outer thighs and a buttock fat transfer augmentation.  My boyfriend doesn't think I need any of it (isn't that sweet) but I want the tight dimple free(er) body I've always dreamed of.  It's not like I have  a lot of money, I'd have to take out a loan so am I being obsessive or careless?

Check out my pictures in my profile or in the response just below this where Fawn was kind enought to copy and paste them for me.  Are the scars better than the loose skin and dimples?

Thanks for your feedback.

Tamera

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 10:57 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 11:21 am
thanks Fawn!  I forgot I could copy them from my profile, I just couldn't from the file on my hard drive for some reason.  Anyhoo... I'm so conflicted I guess I'll just keep thinking about it for a while more.

U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:27 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Oh, I understand conflicted, lol.  I wanted my BA sooo badly that I actually went as far as to borrow the money for it before facing reality that paying it back would kill us financially...I mean bills probably not getting paid kind of killing us.  I had to give back the loan money and step away from it (the "need") after I realized it just isn't worth it right now.  Now, I was totally being selfish...you have a whole different set of cir****tances, and if you can afford it, and you and a dr agree that things could be done to improve your self esteem I say go for it...
MelissaF
on 11/30/09 2:23 pm - Northwood, IA
I paid 14k to have a body like yours AFTER plastics.... you look awesome! :0)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Jody ***
on 12/1/09 9:15 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Honey - you look great!  I don't see the "shar pei" look that I have going on.  I'd love to have your boobs and stomach! 

But you have to do what makes you feel good.  Pick the 1 spot that really bothers you the most - and take care of it, then see if it changes your perception of the rest of your body. 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

BrookeK
on 11/30/09 11:00 am - Arlington, TX
Tamera,

I am being totally honest here.  I think you look fantastic.  If my body was as proportioned as well as yours I would not think twice about NOT having PS.  You have a beautiful body.

But that is MY opinion.  You are the one that knows you best.  If you have plastic/reconstructive surgery, you do it for YOU.  Not your boy friend, best friend, doctor, or anyone but YOU.  If you are comfortable in your body...leave it alone.  Tone it up and celebrate!  If you have a spot or two that just really bothers you, schedule an appointment and see what the experts (PLASTICS SURGEONS) say. 

Good luck in your journey... and keep us posted!

Brooke

Brooke
 I am 5'4" tall

playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 11:26 am
Brooke - thanks for  your kind words.  I started out with about 75lbs to loose and still want to go down 5-10 more lbs.  I look in the mirror and think well I'm not fat anymore but I'm not skinny I'm normalish.  And I still want to be better.  I was working out a lot this summer and felt better about my body, I've been sidelined with an injury for the past 2 and a half months and that may be affecting my perception.

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:21 am
Which area in particular seems to trouble you?

playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 11:28 am
I wish my boobs were perkier and fuller at the top, I wish my stomach was flatter and my skin tighter, I have some cellulite on my thighs that would get a lot better with a thigh lift and my butt is a bit flat and dimpled which might be fixed with a fat transfer augmentation.

Don't even get me started on my face...

Most Active