Question about boobs...

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:39 am
I had a circumferential-lower-body-pannus-flab-ectomy, and now that my belly and hips are normally sized, my knockers look huge.

Even though they just get poured (or sometimes folded) into my bra each morning.

Honestly, I'd wait until the TT before deciding whether the breasts get "done"
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:49 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Thanks for replying Charming.  Other than only being under anesthesia once, I really can't think of a good reason to wait anyway.  I was going to be overpaying (in my surgeon's opinion) to do it with the TT anyway.  I will take the issue back up- if ness- in about a year or so.
lizzybear
on 11/30/09 11:50 am, edited 11/30/09 11:50 am - Olympia, WA
I'd wait and see how they look after your TT.  During weight loss I've gone from a 44DD to a 34C and I actually love this size (once I got over the shock of being measured and actually getting the right size for me now).  I can wear all those little cute/pretty/sexy patterned bras that didn't come in my size before.  Not much choice in the industrial sizes.  Even when I got to a 38D, I still wasn't finding a lot of really pretty or sexy bras.  And now once my TT swelling has gone down I'll be able to by the cute little bra/panty sets!   I do want a breast lift, just to put them back up above the waistline, but I'm not getting an augmentation - I'm fine with the size I have and all my PS consults have said I'd stay around a B or small C.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:54 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Good point! For awhile there I was a 34D and I had the darndest time finding cute and/or cheap bras....
playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 12:04 pm
very true, as a C cup I had lots of cute little numbers as soon as you go to a D you need more industrial strength support.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 12:06 pm
Lizzy -- just in case "pretty bras" are your issue -- 

http://www.prettier.com/

lizzybear
on 12/1/09 5:59 am - Olympia, WA
YEAH - now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!  Ooh, i can get a couple bras for myself at that site and call them gifts (the bras, not the boobs) for my husband!!  Two birds - one stone!!  Woo hoo!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

kidneedonor
on 11/30/09 12:17 pm
I am 3 days post op tummy tuck and let me tell you , your tummy is what you will be admiring.  I am going to wait b4 the twins are "born", If I do it at all  ... they some have excellent undregarments (shapewear)  that you have something to "work" with.  Good Luck !

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Most Active