Question about boobs...

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 9:00 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
I had been planning on having a BA done with my TT on Dec 28th...but our financial situation is not the best, and my hubby and I decided we can't afford to outlay the money for it this year, if ever (the TT is covered by insurance).....so, I am wondering if anyone out there thought their boobs were too small, but after a TT or LBL found them to be more proportional looking?  I am really hoping that once I have a flat tummy I won't mind the small boobs that much.  I keep telling myself that the whole me in smaller, the the smaller chest suits the new me just fine.....I hope that after my TT I can start to believ it...
Amarylis
on 11/30/09 9:17 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
At my heaviest, I was a C cup and now, I think I am a A cup, but believe me or not but I LOVE small boobs!!

My problem however is not the size but the consistence, now it is only skin and...Doesn't look good and doesn't feel good, so it is was i am considering a BA.

So if yours look good and still have a good texture, then you could be happy with them after your TT , at least, for the next couple of years...

Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 10:08 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Thanks for replying!  I went from about a D cup to a small B...they aren't saggy yet ( dr had said there was no need for a lift)...they aren't as full as I would like though...hopefully since my child bearing and weight loss are done I will be okay in the sag department for awhile longer, lol...trying to look at the positives....like, at least I won't have to give up my size S shirts, lol...
playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 10:08 am
I like my smaller boobs I just don't like the sag and the fact that I've lost fullness up top.  No I'm not that saggy cause I never had kids and breast fed.  I wish I could have a lift and fullness restored but stay the same size which is a 34 D.  Heck I loved my girls when I was younger and they were a full perky 34 C.  IMO big boobs make you look fat.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 10:21 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
I feel ya...a lot of people think that big boobs make people look fat, but I have never found that to be so...To me, big boobs and a small waist=sexy, big boobs and a large waist=fat...

I am not saggy really...just kinda tiny...I am now officially a member of the itty bitty committee...lmao...
playwithzoe
on 11/30/09 10:51 am
Well you can always do it in the future when your fanancial situation changes right!  Push up bras do wonders, have you tried the new VS Miraculas push up - I did it was too much for me but would probably make you look great.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 10:55 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
I was actually thinking about getting a good push up bra.  I think my biggest problem is that I have not gotten new bras since my boobs have shrunk a few months ago...so all my bras are ridiculously too big, making me feel silly.  Thanks for the suggestion!
jcheryld
on 11/30/09 1:51 pm
OMG the Victorias Secret "Our Very Sexy Push-Up" is an AMAZING BRA!!!! I got mine and I could LIVE in that bra. Go to the store and get a formal fitting. I thought I had shrunk from my pre-op size of 42DDD down to a C but not the case. Granted there's more skin than boob nowadays but still a great lift and the illusion of fullness is all ya' need. Enjoy!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

M B.
on 11/30/09 11:06 am - Warrensburg, MO
. . . .if anyone out there thought their boobs were too small, but after a TT or LBL found them to be more proportional looking . . .

I have found this to be the case.  I was wanting a BA/BL too, more for lift and fullness then much larger. (currently C cup)   I just had my TT and it does make a difference.  My stomach is flat so the breasts protruding is more obvious, especially in a push up or even underwire.  My husband commented "Honey you really don't need a boob job now"  and he was all for it before.    I still may next year, but for now I'm happy with the size. 

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:28 am - Philly, PA and New Windsor, NY
Aw, thank you!!  This is what I wanted to hear, lmao....I am gonna buy a good bra and hope for the best!
Most Active