1 week post-op brachio & bleph & lipo

cleos_mom
on 11/29/09 10:40 pm - phila., PA
well today is 1 week post--op for my arms , eyes & lipo.
I go today to get my sutures out of my eyelids, can't wait I have a loop up there that keeps getting caught everytime I put my glasses on.
scars on my arms are just amazing, I finished getting all the steri strips off them today , will post some new pix later
belly lipo I see results already I was able to get in my regular jeans but now there is more room my 12's are to big now and the belt moved another notch.I am surprised cause I am still swollen.
the only thing i hate about plastics is the swelling and waiting to see the final outcome oh well

dw45
on 11/29/09 10:46 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Sounds like you are doing great!  Can't wait to see your new pics!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

LinR
on 11/30/09 12:15 am
Your eyes look amazing.

I couldn't see the scars on your arms, so I guess that is a good thing.

Looking good.

Lin

cleos_mom
on 11/30/09 7:07 am - phila., PA
thanks, arm scars look great will try & post  later tonight
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 6:20 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Susan,
I'm so glad it has all worked out well for you!  Can't wait to see the updated pics.

How fun that you already fit into smaller clothes and with still being swollen!  Don't buy new jeans yet cause i bet you'll go down another size.

Take care
Ruth
PS- I've started my count down to Weds........
cleos_mom
on 11/30/09 6:49 am - phila., PA
I know, I can't buy a thing yet, but thats ok, I went to PS today and he took my eyelid sutures out and said I am doing wonderful 1 week post-op,
you will do great to Ruth, I will be thinking of you
GOOD LUCK
Susan
Most Active