3 days post op Tummy Tuck

kidneedonor
on 11/28/09 9:54 pm
My hat goes off to all of you who have had multiple procedures at once .. I had the extended tummy tuck and I must say I don't know If I would have been able to handle multiple procedures.  All my drains have been between 10 and 20 cc's and I even got one removed when Dr. Rheingold came in this morning, so only 3 left.  Pain has been managable.. was on pump on day one  made me sick so now I am taking dilaudid.  Looks like I will be going home on Monday. Once I get up and moving around I will upload some before and after pics.. we all love to see those..
Thanks for everyone's support .. I love my OH GIRLS! We all share a special bond that will never be broken.

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
Renee2007
on 11/28/09 10:30 pm - Central, FL
I'm glad everything went off without a hitch this time, Natalie. It sounds like you are off to a good start. It will feel so much better once you lose all of the drains. Hang in there and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

kidneedonor
on 11/29/09 12:19 pm
Thanks Rene.. I had a friend come and visit this aft and had her take a couple shots ..

Lisa0719
on 11/29/09 12:09 am - PA
Natalie,  just keep resting and stay on top of the meds.  Look forward to seeing those pics.  I'm not scheduled til Feb 2. 

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Soaplady
on 11/29/09 2:18 am - Guilford, NY
Congrats! Glad you are doing well. The multiple really wasnt so bad....the first day or so was the toughest but even then, I did take shower by myself on day one post-op. Walked slowly, but got around. By Day 2 1/2 post-op, I was in the hotel and had walked to the store across the parking lot to pick up some groceries.

The drains were the biggest problem.Once they came out, life was beautiful!!

Happy healing,..wait til the swelling goes down...you will be sooooo happy!

Soapy
kidneedonor
on 11/29/09 12:25 pm
My doc will not let me take a shower till all the drains are out which will be Wed or Thurs
Thanks for the well wishes Soapy !

wendy_fou
on 11/29/09 2:31 am - AR

Glad you're doing well.

I have handled my breast augmentation & lift, tummy tuck & panni lift w/ lip alright.

I am honestly thanking God though that I didn't press for the inner thighs also.  I think it would have doubled or maybe even tripled my recovery time - especially it being the inner thighs. 

Even if I never have them done - which is probably likely at this point - I don't think I'll ever regret not combining that in which this.  It's bad enough to ache from armpit to pubic hair.  I can't imagine hurting anywhere else too. 

kidneedonor
on 11/29/09 12:33 pm
I hear ya loud and clear.. I would have loved to have the twins done w/ the TT but my doc let me know right from the beginning that this was intense.. hes an older doctor.. but he is my HERO

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/09 3:53 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
So glad you are doing well.
Best wishes with your recovery!
kidneedonor
on 11/29/09 12:33 pm
Thanks Moosie !

Most Active