Las Vegas - PS Recommendations?

Kilaani
on 11/25/09 4:45 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I know, you'd think Las Vegas would have the best plastic surgeons around, but aside from knowing they do a huge amount of breasts here, I'm in the dark about how good the surgeons are.

I had a belt lipectomy done by Dr. Aly and Cramm two years ago, but don't think I'll be going back to Iowa City.  I do think they do excellent work, but the logistics are just not looking to work out.

I'm considering Dr. Egrari in Bellevue, WA,  because that's where I'm from... but....

If there are any super good surgeons in Las Vegas, it'd sure be a whole lot easier than traveling since it's where I'm now living.

I need a thigh lift badly - I have 7-10 pounds of skin on my  thighs that will make a world of difference to get rid of.  I really would like to start with an outer thigh lift, probably from knee to saddlebags as those are my two worst fat deposits... so eventually I may end up with stripes up the inner and outer thigh since I need an inner thigh lift, too. I also need an upper body lift and brachioplastcy, as well as a revision of my belt lipectomy - Dr. Aly just couldn't get enough skin off and suggested redoing a fleur de lis on me though he 'never' suggests those.

Since I lost 280lbs, I'm in the upper percentage for complexity.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jill
revision from band to DS 3/10/05
Dr. Baltasar, Spain
440/160/149
hw/cw/gw
belt lipectomy 7/07 Dr. Aly, ICPS 
www.picturetrail.com/kilaani
Kathie L.
on 11/25/09 11:46 pm - Castaic, CA
 Hi Jill,

I'm from L.A. but I know that my surgeon, Dr. J. Timothy Katzen is going to present a seminar in Las Vegas next weekend. You may want to look on his website to get details. He's amazing and a true gift to WLS patients.

Kathie

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Kilaani
on 11/26/09 12:37 am - Las Vegas, NV
I have heard of Dr. Katzen. Does he do surgeries in Las Vegas as well as in Cali? I'll take a look at the site. I was hoping to avoid travel all together. I do feel good about Dr. Egrari and Dr. Aly but traveling is looking harder, especially now with my fiance (then husband by April) to take care of me.
Most Active