New to Boards and PS Surgery's Scheduled

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/09 12:12 am - Manassas, VA
Good morning all!  Hope all had a good Thanksgiving. :)

I am new to these boards (have lurked for a while researching PS's though), had VGB w/sleeve in February of 2004 and am getting my plastic surgeries by Dr. Sauceda January 28th...yes yes, I have read a lot of the recent debate about Dr. Sauceda, Mexico, etc.  I am confident in my decision and I respect others opinions.

I am getting arms, thighs, large tummy tuck, fat injection in the rear, breast lift/augmentation.  Yep, all at once!  I have a few more pounds I want to lose before surgery, but if I don't, I am happy.  I am German, big feet, big hands, etc. and I don't want to be a stick!  I like where I am at right now and am happy!

I am not up to speed on all your vocabulary or acronyms, so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.

I have a blog I started at http://lifesgrandjourney.blogspot.com/ and I hope it's ok that I post that here.  No real before pictures, just my fat picture and a picture of me at my wedding this year.

I appreciate any and all suggestions for going, rules to follow, etc.  I ordered some of the egg white protein that was suggested, because I just can't do the whey...hopefully this will help! 

I see a lot of information on scarring also, what to use, what not to use, etc. and am confused.  Do I do this while I am there or when I get back?

I have followed a couple of other stories of those who have been there, including the packing list.  Anyone else have those also, would love to compare some others.. :)

Anyway, enough for now, ty for the opportunity to ask questions and share information. :)

Cassandra
Amarylis
on 11/27/09 1:34 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
Hello Cassandra,

I am belgian, we can start an european group: ''chocolate, sausages and so on going to Dr. Sauceda in 2010''  

No seriously, I am looking also the option to go with Dr. S around end of january-beginning of february...perhaps we'll be there together!

I'll keep you posted!

Leah H.
on 11/27/09 3:28 am - TX
Congrats to you!!!!

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/09 3:48 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Just wanted to say Welcome and Best Wishes on your plastic surgery journey
TammyGirl1
on 11/27/09 5:44 am - Oakley, CA
Welcome! Best of luck on your surgery. I am scheduled with Dr S December 5th.
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Lisa0719
on 11/27/09 6:15 am - PA
Wecome Cassandra.  You will be there when I arrive.  My surgery is scheduled for Feb 2.  Look forward to getting to know you the next couple months and then meet you in Monterrey.

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Lisa0719
on 11/27/09 6:19 am - PA
Cassandra, was just reading your blog.  Beside having PS around the same time, I see we will both have been on a recent cruise --- I see yours is Dec 26 ---- mine is Jan 23 ---- the week before my surgery. 

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

O. Kufi
on 11/28/09 10:49 am
Hi Cassandra

Love your blog. Congratulations on your loss and on your next step on your journey.

I am a Dr Sauceda patient and my experiences with him have been great.  I used Misty's packing list.

As far as scarring, Dr S reccomended silicone sheets. He and my research said to usse them after the wounds were healed with no oozing fluids or crusting. I find that the silicone sheets work best for me. I tried the bio oil didnt do anything for me but others have had a good success with it.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/09 9:22 pm - Manassas, VA
 Oh, thank you for such a warm welcome!  All of those who are going to be in Monterrey around the same time I am...please definitely keep me posted!  We will have to exchange information so we can meet up while we're there and support each other.  My mom is going to be with me, and she loves to 'mother' so having a few more to take care of (if needed) would probably make her feel good, lol!  Are all of you who are going around the same time going to have support there?

I live in Northern Virginia, but I am of German descent I guess I should of said.  My mother came over when she was a child, but I sure do have the 'size' of a German, ha ha!  I just wish I had the blond hair and blue eyes that went with it, lol, oh well.  Can't win them all. :)
susie64
on 11/29/09 7:21 am
Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  you are going to look great!

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
Most Active