thigh lift...outer

Kilaani
on 11/25/09 5:14 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Has anyone ever seen a thigh lift that went down the outside of the thighs? My worst areas are fat deposits on the outside of my knees up to my saddlebags and I want them gone! I know I'll also need an inner thigh lift and will look stripy up both sides, but, oh well...  I would rather have all the skin gone! 

Laura in Texas
on 11/26/09 12:01 am
I haven't ever seen that.  I would think a surgeon could do lipo on the outer thighs and it could be tightened with either a lbl or inner thigh lift.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Kilaani
on 11/26/09 12:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yah, I would have to be the weird one. When I've gone to consult, both of them said (basically) that there's too much skin around the knee to get it all the way around and or in one thigh surgery.  I have a like a muffin top all the way around on top of my knee, it's soooo ugly. I've never heard of any surgeons doing a lateral above the knee incision, but maybe that's a possibility, though it does not seem feasable to me. The saddlebags were addressed with lipo and pulled up when the belt lipectomy was done two years ago, but resettled and it's more that the skin hangs there - just too much skin. :( 

Thanks for the response.

"I haven't ever seen that.  I would think a surgeon could do lipo on the outer thighs and it could be tightened with either a lbl or inner thigh lift.

Laura"
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/09 2:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi! I did not see it first hand but a surgeon I had a consultation with happen to mention it and showed me the pictures.  It looked better than I thought it would and it certainly took care of the saddlebags.  I carried my weight in my legs and considered having it done. 
Kilaani
on 11/27/09 3:14 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for responding. I was beginning to think that I lost my mind in considering that it could be done that way. I'm just at a loss to figure out how else my outside legs especially just above the knees and way up at the saddlebags could be addressed.

I am going to Dr. Katzen for a seminar next weekend, we'll see what he says.

Jill - revision - band to DS 3/10/05 Dr. Baltasar, Spain
440/140/149  hw/cw/gw - 5'5" -300lbs -- bmi 73.2 to 24.8 :) GOAL MET 10/26/10!!.... Even made 140 September 2012. Been ranging 4-6lbs from 144-146 since then. Back to 140 December 2012, hoping to see it again after I feel better and start working out. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/09 6:30 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I am having my butt lift and outer thighs done next week....If you PM me in 10 days or so I'll let you know how it goes...
Most Active