I'm home

mamapeaches05
on 11/24/09 10:59 am - Hot Springs, AR
Hello everyone, first let me thank all of you for your prayers, kind words and my visit from Susan. I came home Saturday night about 8:30. I am still in a lot of pain but at least I'm at home on my couch in pain. Every 4 hours my body lets me know it's time for the pain medication.
The mass was larger than the largest grapefruit more cantaloupe size and it weighed about a pound and a half. I need 4 units of blood and wore three chest tubes. I had three of the best doctors in the state. Based on what little information they were able to obtain from the previous idiots and what happened in this surgery I am a bleeder. Apparently this happened before and they just quit and sent me on my way. I have a very long slow recovery process ahead of me. I finally looked at my scar and it scared me. I have a scar half way around my neck and one from my neck to my belly button so much for a two piece swim suit. Oh one more thing my goal weight was 150 I now weigh 147 and that's down two pounds since I came home. Again thank you all so very much and please keep me in your prayers.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

Soaplady
on 11/24/09 11:12 am - Guilford, NY
Mamapeaches, I am unaware of the story that preceeded this post, but you sure have been through alot lately.

Glad you are home and wishing you Welcome Home, God Bless and speedy healing.

((((HUGS)))

Soapy
Jennifer Q.
on 11/24/09 11:25 am - Newton, NJ
Glad you are home!! Still praying for your recovery!! Complete and fast!! God is good all the time.  Stay in touch. -Jen Q.

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
workingmommy
on 11/24/09 11:58 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Glad you are home and things went well. Stay on top of those meds and take it easy.

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

wendy_fou
on 11/24/09 12:00 pm - AR
SOOOO glad you are home!  You deserve a long period of peace, quiet and wellness.  I'm hoping you get it! 
LinR
on 11/24/09 9:39 pm
Hope your recovery is uneventful.

Sending Hugs and well wishes

Lin

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 10:18 pm
I am glad surgery went well and you are home recovering.  Please take it easy and take care of yourself.  I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Sherline
Leah H.
on 11/24/09 10:48 pm - TX
Welcome home! Praying for you.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active