TammyLynne and Kat....please read!

Soaplady
on 11/24/09 11:38 am - Guilford, NY
I miss you guys so much. Would you please send me your email addy's so we can keep in touch?

Just send a PM and I will email each of you so you can save mine.

Happy travels home. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Love and hugs,

Teri
katiekat412
on 11/24/09 9:26 pm
Hi Teri!

I just send you my email address! Sorry it took me so long.

I got one drain out yesterday and I'm hoping he takes the other today (it's my last chance). He says it has to be below 50, and its right at 50. I don't want to take it out too soon, but I sure would like it to be gone!!! I'm saying a prayer about it right now!

Anyway, today is sutures night, then the long flight home. I still look like an oompa loompa, but one with a waist! WOO HOO!! I'll send you pics when I'm healed.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your finger is feeling better.

Love,

Kat

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Soaplady
on 11/24/09 9:56 pm - Guilford, NY
Glad to hear you are thisclose to losing the damn drains. They were the worst part of the whole ordeal.

My finger is still purple but doenst hurt. Thanks.

I just got an email from Fab and wrote a long reply and LOST THE DAMN THING. This is becoming a regular occurance! I need new fingers, I think.

Have you been hanging with TammyLynne, or has she been busy with hubby? I hope you havent been too alone. I think about that often. To have no one to hang with would make the days last sooo long.

Hey if you go to HEB could I get you to pick up maybe 3 more tubes of vitacilina?? I would send you my home addy and money to cover the cream and postage. And be most appreciative!

Hope to hear from you later!

Teri
TammyGirl1
on 11/25/09 1:49 am - Oakley, CA
Hey Teri, what is Vitacilina and what is it used for?
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Soaplady
on 11/25/09 3:01 am - Guilford, NY
It is an ointment made from retinol and neosporin. Dr S gives you a tube to put on your scars. It is dirt cheap and available OTC in Mexico.

I bought 2 extras, but love this stuff...so I want more!

Soapy
katiekat412
on 11/25/09 2:34 am
Hey Teri- I'll try my darndest to get to HEB. Dr. S was supposed to be here now, but he got called into the ER. We are leaving in 30 minutes to go shopping on the shuttle, and then I have to get my sutures out at 6:00. I'll try I swear!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Soaplady
on 11/25/09 3:02 am - Guilford, NY
Thanks, Kat. If not, I wont die...but sure would appreciate it!

Love ya, Gal!

Teri
sisichi
on 11/25/09 5:05 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Terri, My walmart carries this cream, so check your walmart next to the other antibiotic ointments, it might be there. Carole
Most Active