Any good Ca surgeons?

nansu54
on 11/24/09 11:07 pm - Nipomo, CA
Thanks for all the input! I really appreciate the suggestions. It's nice to have a starting place. When I had my bypass, I just went to the doctor that the insurance company recommended. I lucked out and got a doctor I loved....ok, respected. The plastics will most likely be self-pay, so I'm in a position of too much information. This list will help me narrow things down and give me a starting place.

Thanks again,

Nancy!
Maureen K.
on 11/24/09 11:26 pm
I Love my doc you can check him out on the internet Dr Grant Stevens of Marina Del Rey , CA

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

Kathie L.
on 11/25/09 12:13 am - Castaic, CA
Hi Nancy,

I'm glad you've decided to have a consultation with Dr. Katzen. I LOVE HIM! He offers seminars from time regularly and I had read all of the posts here on OH about him before I attended my first seminar. I knew when I went to see him that he was already my favorite (based on number of posts) and when I saw him I knew that he was going to be my surgeon. I consulted with another four surgeons after my initial consult with Dr. Katzen, but my mind was made up at the first seminar I attended. 

Last year exactly I had an upper body lift (breast, arms, neck & lower face) and I had a little problem on Thanksgiving Day. I remember waiting until after I thought he'd be finished with his dinner before I called him. I felt completely comfortable calling him with my concern and even though his office was closed the day after Thanksgiving, he met me there anyway. This Thanksgiving I remember Dr. Katzen who took the best care of me during two very extensive surgeries. He's amazing!!!

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Most Active