OK, I am officially concerned about FAB!

Soaplady
on 11/22/09 11:49 pm - Guilford, NY

I have posted here  for Fab, emailed her and have not heard a word.

I can only assume her flight went well, but didnt have any English news on TV in Mex.

Has anyone heard anything from Fab since last Thursday? I need her email addy cuz I picked up a scarf we had seen earlier and she decided she wanted, on her last day there. I also have her glasses that she left behind at the Dr's office.

Maybe she is just getting acclimated to being home again, but I sure would like to get at least a quick "I'm fine". And a place to send her stuff.

Anyone???

Soapy

Lori W.
on 11/23/09 2:13 am

Sorry to hear you have not heard from her and are worried.

Maybe a suggestion for the future folks, get a phone number also of the people just to follow up if necessary.
Just starting the PS search, thinking about checking out Dr. S..

Thanks ~ Lori W

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/09 2:22 am
Was she happy with her results when she left?
Soaplady
on 11/23/09 3:43 am - Guilford, NY
Very!
Soaplady
on 11/23/09 3:43 am - Guilford, NY
Finally got an email and all is well. Good idea about getting a number. It could have saved me some grief.

Dr S is amazing...you would not be sorry!

Teri
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/09 3:27 am
Teri,

I'm fine!  I got home to a power outage & then no internet till yesterday!  But back online now... feeling good, still resting a lot.  DH is being a good nurse, I'm glad he's home for the next few days!
Teri send me your phone #.

I answered your e-mail!

Fab
Leah H.
on 11/23/09 5:26 am - TX
Glad you're ok!

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Mendee M.
on 11/23/09 6:40 am - Mulvane, KS
WHEW!! Glad to hear from you!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
lizzybear
on 11/23/09 10:08 am - Olympia, WA
Whew - glad you finally heard from her.  I read your post and started wracking my brain and was positive the only news I'd heard about planes in the US having problems were all handled by landing the plane safely (maybe not where it was supposed to be - but safely).

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active