home after PS

cleos_mom
on 11/23/09 2:19 pm - phila., PA
well I made it home didn't have to stay overnight, No Nausea cause I didn't take the pain meds in some discomfort. the Narcotics made me so sick last surgery I had to stay over night. I can handle the pain but not the nausea.
I had a blepharoplasty, extended brachioplasty and some lipo, I am all bandaged till WEdnesday can't wait for my postop visiy to se what it all looks like.
but I don;t know how people get a brachioplasty & TT @ the same time cause I am not suppossed to use my arms to get up I am glad I had my TT last year I can use my stomach muscles to get up.
everyday will get better
Susan
BrookeK
on 11/23/09 3:39 pm - Arlington, TX
Hey CleosMom! 

I just had my extended brachioplasty (side/back fat removed) on Friday.  Whew, my arms feel like stuffed sausages!  I am wrapped up in bandages as well.  I have an appt Tuesday.  Maybe I will get an undergarment at that time????

Anyway, I saved my "lower" needs for next time.  I can't imagine dealing with more that this either.

Good luck to you and keep me posted as to how you are doing!

Brooke
 I am 5'4" tall

BonBon1
on 11/24/09 7:49 am - Somewhere, GA
Susan, just wanted to say congrats on your surgery and wish you a smooth recovery.  I almost got my arms done along with my TT 2 wks ago but am very glad now I didn't.  It's going to be awhile before I feel ready to go for the arms; I'm not going to be in a hurry next time!
   Good luck with healing!
                                       Bonnie
akers123
on 11/24/09 9:37 am - Charlotte Hall, MD
Susan glad to hear you are home.

I am having a breast lift, and lipo of back flanks; and side rolls; and arms.  I am hoping the pain won't be to bad.  How are the lipo areas feeling?
Kristi Akers
Gastric Bypass - Feb 6, 2004
Lower Body Lift - Feb 25, 2009
Breast Lift/Lipo - Dec 7, 2009
Upper Body Lift/Arms - Feb 23, 2011

cleos_mom
on 11/24/09 4:16 pm - phila., PA
the lipo areas are sore. the pain is not unbearavle it is a disomfort. I am not using anything for pain
workingmommy
on 11/24/09 11:55 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with

Glad to hear you are home and on the mend!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Melissa M.
on 11/24/09 3:24 pm - Seabrook, TX
Glad to hear you are home and doing well. What is an extended brachio?  Does that go down the side of the breast?
cleos_mom
on 11/24/09 4:06 pm - phila., PA
it goes down past the armpit to remove side & back fat
Most Active