Mexico?...think again!

Ms Shell
on 11/23/09 3:15 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Honestly not telling you how to post that your right but it would be better served saying Dr. Sauceda think again.  There are good and bad plastic surgeons EVERYWHERE not just Mexico.  I was recently with my doctor, Dr. Agha and spoke with someone who didn't go to Mexico but here in good old US of A and got butchered.

Bashing a whole country for what one doctor did to you can be seen as irresponsible.  But telling your experience and what Dr. S did and didn't do as it related to you tells someone that everything doesn't smell like roses when it comes to a particular doctor.

You could not want to post for fear of those who love this Dr. but who cares this is YOUR experience with him and that should never be discounted.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

chickster522
on 11/23/09 10:24 pm
Maria,

I'm a little surprised at this post. You PMed me back in Sept, telling me of your issues with Dr.S.....you said you were thrilled with your LBL...you said and I quote" he is an artist"

You were not happy with your breast...but didn't you and Dr.S discuss your options in detail before your surgery? And didn't you decide to just go with a lift? And wasn't your husband the one that was unhappy with no implants? And didn't Dr.S agree to fix any issues you had? And don't you post these thing ever once in awhile and when people start to ask questions you just disappear?

I think if you are going to tell your story,you might want to tell the complete story.

Debbie
Ms S.
on 11/24/09 12:49 am
Wow! LOL

valencianahaley
on 11/24/09 5:31 am - weatherford, TX
yeah..lol.
thafatchick
on 11/24/09 12:07 pm, edited 11/24/09 12:14 pm
On November 24, 2009 at 8:49 AM Pacific Time, SCD1503 wrote:
Wow! LOL  

@ SCD1503, Y'all crazy!  lol...

Maria,
Okay, I don't want to make light of the situation because this is a serious post.   I can't afford PS in or out of the US but if you don't mind I would like to read your story about what happened if you have it posted somewhere or can send it to me.  Thanks and glad to hear you are doing much better.  

Everybody tend to get very defensive when some of these posts are not directed at them or personal towards them in any way.    Talking about surgeons or about dissatisfaction with results can be a very touchy subject for many on OH.

ThaFatChick
valencianahaley
on 11/24/09 5:42 am - weatherford, TX
disappear?......mmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I have other things to do.... my husband was the one unhappy because I don't have the implants? or maybe because I got a quote and HE paid for something I didn't get, yeah........ the artist part is true until you feel like something is not right and get a second or third opinion and then realize..... the job  wasn't done right.........
DONT BE SO PESSIMISTIC
valencianahaley
on 11/24/09 5:35 am - weatherford, TX
You could not want to post for fear of those who love this Dr. but who cares this is YOUR experience with him and that should never be discounted.

Ms Shell
I totally agree with ........
BigCityGirl
on 11/23/09 11:05 pm - San Diego, CA
Maria,  You are very fortunate to have found a surgeon here in the US who was willing to do your revision.  I know that most surgeons are reluctant to revise other surgeons' work.

I'm glad things worked out for you.  And I applaud your courage in posting this. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
valencianahaley
on 11/24/09 5:43 am - weatherford, TX
Thanks,BigCityGirl!
Glad someone gets my point!
wendy_fou
on 11/23/09 11:46 pm - AR
I just wanted to stop in and say that I think it's just stupid for people to come onto your thread bashing you for simply stating what you think about going to Mexico for surgery. 

You have every right to feel that way.  Some people do.  I personally would not EVER consider going to Mexico or any foreign country for surgery.  But that's just me.  I don't expect anyone else to abide by my beliefs anymore than I want to abide by theirs.

If someone else wants to risk that to save a few thousand, I don't care!  Go for it!  If I think going to Mexico is absolutely insane, they shouldn't care! 

Those who are "pro Mexico" and "against Mexico" surgeries should both be able to exist on the same board without the fighting.  Each side of this issue is entitled to their right to believe however they want to believe and openly STATE those beliefs. 

Maria, you have EVERY right to tell people to think again before going to Mexico.  You don't have to specify a surgeon if you don't want to.  You can be against Mexico all together if you want to.  You can be against ANY foreign country surgeons if you want to.  More power to you. 

People considering going out of country have a right to hear your opinion and the reasons behind it the same as they have a right to hear the "pro" side of the issue and their reasons behind it. 

I don't really understand the need on this board (and others) to turn what could be meaningful DISCUSSION into an ARGUEMENT.  And there is a BIG difference between the 2.  JMHO. 
Most Active