emailed Dr S. today

Bard4fun
on 11/23/09 3:42 pm
He wrote me back and told me what pictures he wants taken so in the next few days I will send hin them and I can stsrt really getting excited.
Lisa0719
on 11/23/09 9:57 am, edited 11/23/09 9:57 am - PA
Bard, when are you looking for your surgery.  Hoping more are down in Monterrey while I'm there --- Feb 2.  

and Mark, how bout you????

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

portmaster1000
on 11/23/09 10:26 am - Hickory, NC
Dr S. said Jan 28th was open but he's not confirmed my appointment yet. 

If so, I'll see ya there.
Cindy F.
on 11/24/09 4:29 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
good for you.  I had plastic Oct 5 and it makes such a difference.
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Bard4fun
on 11/24/09 6:43 am
Hey everyone, because of this beautiful lady, who I meet at the 03-08 Dr. A's seminar I had a sleeve instead of a lapband.
  I can't thank you enough, It has been well worth the little extra intial money because it has been hassle-free.
 Where did you have your PS done?
Cindy F.
on 11/24/09 7:34 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
So glad you had the sleeve.  It rocks right?  So glad you have done do well with your sleeve.  I had my PS done by Dr. Gongoria in Rosarita Mexico.  he was so much closer to me. I am finally feeling like me.  I had breast lift, circular tummy tuck (LBL) lipo and at the same time had a hammer toe and bunion removed.  Dr. Gongoria took 17 pounds of fat off my middle and boobs.  I will send pictures soon as swelling goes down.

Hugs and kisses to you my friend.
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Bard4fun
on 11/24/09 10:34 am
Awesome I can't wait to see them.
Bard4fun
on 11/23/09 3:39 pm
 I am still in the planning stage I will have to find out what I am going to have done and how much it will be. I have some money saved but not enough yet, I'm sure.
Most Active