emailed Dr S. today

Bard4fun
on 11/23/09 7:44 am
Hi everyone, I emailed DR. S today and this is what I sent him:

Dear Dr. Sauceda,    I was fortunate to meet you when I to attended the March 08 seminar given by Dr. Alvarez in San Antonio. I was the blond hair man that ask him all the questions!!  I had my VSG done in June '08 by Dr. Aceves in Mexicali ( I LOVE Mexico) and have lost 125 lbs down from 340 lbs.and been keeping it off for well over 6 months, and now I need to start planning my PS. I am 6' tall and weigh a very musclar 215 lbs. I don't smoke (never have) rarely drink and just about only drink water and eat whole foods (most the time LOL). I go for walks daily and have now started jogging even a little, and work out at the YMCA every other day.I love my new life  As I got on the OH PS forum I was so pleased to find out how well you are thought of and how much information there is to help plan this part of my WLS journey.  I would like you or some one on your staff to contact me to let me know how we go about determining what proceedures need to be done and how much it will cost. I have read that you would like for your patients to take pictures and from that you can givre a good idea of what needs to be done.I will be happy to have some taken and email the to you if you let me know what you want.    My name is:   Bard Therrell
 Of course I sent my phone # and email adress. as well.
Does it look alright?
Leah H.
on 11/23/09 7:51 am - TX
It looks great. He'll want to see pics.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Mendee M.
on 11/23/09 8:45 am - Mulvane, KS
Sounds about like what I sent!!

You might as well start on the pics as he will request them in his email back to you

The pics were a real eye opener and hard to do, but was a necessary evil...
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
portmaster1000
on 11/23/09 9:10 am - Hickory, NC

Looks good.  The others are right.  He'll need to see pics.  He's been very receptive to my concerns and I've sent him 3 rounds of pictures just to make sure we're choosing the right procedures.  I think he's become quite good at using photos for the "first" consultation.

I'm very close to booking my date. 
Mark

Bard4fun
on 11/23/09 3:44 pm
So mark what are you getting done?
portmaster1000
on 11/23/09 7:25 pm - Hickory, NC
Large tummy tuck, arm lift and a small thigh lift.  Hopefully during the week of Jan 25th.
Bard4fun
on 11/23/09 7:57 pm
So the big question Mark is what is that going to cost? as I believe in saving the money for it my self like you have.PM me if you like Bard
portmaster1000
on 11/24/09 5:29 am - Hickory, NC
10K even. 

Getting it done locally was going to run me 22K.  That was only one day in the hospital and then at home recovery on my own.

Mark
Bard4fun
on 11/24/09 6:37 am
Isn't that fantastic , I when I went to Mexicali to have my VSG under Dr. Aceves it was 4star tretment all the way.
TammyLynne
on 11/23/09 9:41 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
Dr Sauceda was in surgery all day today so if he dosent get back to you right away your gonna have to forgive him.   I am still waiting for him to show up at the hotel here and take out 3 of my drains.    Will just have to give him some time.
Most Active